LotusWorks

LotusWorks Employee Reviews

Ireland27 reviews

Really collaborative place to work. A lot of development opportunities. Great benefits.

Company is really focused on its people. There is always some kind of internal activities. They are very much about learning and development. It can be busy but enjoyable.

Pros

Health care, pension, good annual leave and rewards / recognition.

Cons

Don't offer Hybrid working or work from home option.

4 July 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your review and are happy to hear that you’re enjoying your experience as a member of the LotusWorks team. Please note your feedback is taken onboard and will be communicated back to our Senior Management Team. Thank you, LotusWorks Team.

Work load over the limit

Management out of touch with some of the people working on the project work space environment over crouching lack of support from management lack of team leaders

Pros

Cons

Long hours holidays must be used before Xmas

4 July 2022
Thank you taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry to hear about your experience during your time with LotusWorks. Your feedback is taken onboard and will be communicated back to our Senior Management team to address. Thank you, LotusWorks Team.

Nice company but no hybrid working option

Great place to work in terms of experience and the people are lovely but no acknowledgement around the option of hybrid working. Not an option for staff currently.

4 July 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with LotusWorks. Your feedback is taken onboard and will be communicated back to our Senior Management team. Thank you, LotusWorks Team.

Collaborative and Healthy Environment to Work

LotusWorks is genuine good place to work. They have a well-thought-out and well-structured plan in place to guide you through your work and responsibilities. Their collaborative environment provides you with the structural and emotional support you need to do your task confidently and safely.

4 July 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your review and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience as a member of the LotusWorks team. Thank you, LotusWorks Team.

Great place to work with helpful management and colleagues.

Lots of opportunities to learn on the job and gain experience. Paid overtime and competitive salary.Great benefits.Early start and early finish.Safety is very important.

Pros

Paid overtime and free meals

Cons

Work some weekends

Productive, rewarding, fun workplace with an emphasis on employee wellbeing

Since I took the job I have no complaints, happy to get up every morning and go to work. I have been made to feel part of the team from day one, there is a great workplace culture with a clear emphasis on employee wellbeing, great team spirit, made to feel that your opinion is listened to and cultivated. Management made me feel at home straight away and job security and advancement are high priority for them.

Pros

Great benefits

Great Place to work

Big emphasis on health and safety of staff.Good work-life balance.Good salary.Good pension and healthcare cover.Good atmosphere among workers on-site.Great health and safety of staff.Management were great during Covid 19 pandemic.

Pros

Good atmosphere among workers on-site

Cons

Nothing really

Great place to work - Everyone is very nice

Great work life balanceGood benefits & PensionManagement are niceGreat teamwork & spiritAlways receive a surprise to say thank youHealthcareEducation support

Exciting and dynamic

Exposure to all facets of industry make every day different. This makes for a fresh outlook and every day is different. The company encourage and enable career advancement. The management are very approachable. You are encouraged to express yourself which makes you feel part of something.

Pros

Exciting, experience, advancement

Cons

Lotusworks is a great company to work for. This company is about team work and helping each other out. There are great benefits such as healthcare and pay increases. I would definitely recommend joining lotusworks to a friend.

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

Haven't experience any yet

Great workplace

Lotusworks has excellent work environment, teams and great benefits. The salary is competitive and education/traininf is encouraged. I would reccomend lotusworks as an employer.

Pros

Competitive salary and work benefits

Productive and exciting

Friendly and easy to talk to and great people working for them. Learn lots working with them and have great opportunities to travel and do other things with them as a company.

great place to work

very caring and respectful organization , checking up on every aspect of the recruitment , accommodation and work details and supportive in every step through preparations and to adaptation to the new place and work environment

Good company to work for

Good company with lots of opportunity for advancing your career.Management are very helpful.Provides exciting opportunities to work on huge projects both in Ireland and abroad.

Solid company in the market.

Lotusworks are a must for a young calibration technician to consider in Ireland. If you want good work experience look no further. They work with all the big players in BioPharma, Semiconductor, Med Device, Data Centers & Pharma. Many team members have, over the years moved from Lotusworks to work directly with the client, but still keep good relationships with Lotusworks. You can make more money with the big contractors, but be prepared to pull cables and hang cable trays 80% of the time.

Pros

Great variety of clients. Good benefits. They listen to the employees.

Cons

Most work in Dublin Area.

Straightforward and reliable work

At the start of each month a list of calibrations is split amongst each tech on-site. A typical workday on a client site involves determining which cals to do for the day. Tie in with production line management to see what items/machines are available. Prepare your calibration standards, head down to the machine, and carry out the work. Due to a large variety of different lines there is a wide range of cals to train up on. The current team on site are very easy to get along with, and always willing to help out with any difficult cals. The hardest part of the job is getting access to machines to work on at suitable times, but this can usually be worked around with good communication with the line staff. The most enjoyable part of the job would definitely be the ability to determine what cals you have to do for the day, and balance your own workload.

Pros

Flexible work hours. Allows for the scheduling of doctors appointments and the likes more easily.

Cons

At the mercy of the client's site managers.

Great place to work.

I'm in Lotusworks over a year now and It has flown by, the management are friendly and very approachable. Safety is a big part of the workplace culture.

Employee focused culture.

I've been working with them now for just over 7 months and I've enjoyed every bit of it. It's challenging but in a good way. Have had a number of small surprises in the form of gift boxes or vouchers. They try to keep all employees happy. Progression wise, there is opportunities if you work hard for them. Work life balance is a premium for me and Lotus works allows for this.

Pros

Surprise gifts out of nowhere.

Cons

Could be paid a bit more.

Would & have recommended to friends

No Complaints working with Lotus.Colleagues & management are all nice and friendly.Nice atmosphere on site & good team work.Never had an issue dealing with head office always responsive and helpfulAll round good experience working with Lotus so far

Pros

Feedback is listened to and tried to be actioned if necessary

Cons

none come to mind

Really friendly & people focused company

I am with the company over 2 months now and I am really enjoying it. All the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. From management down the focus is on their people. Benefits in comparison to other companies is very competitive especially for a company based in the west of Ireland. Really nice culture and emphasis on its people.

Productive and Safe Work Environment

Good work-life balance. Competitive salary. Good pension and healthcare cover. Good atmosphere among workers on-site.Big emphasis on health and safety of staff.Management very approachable and engaging especially during Covid 19 pandemic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LotusWorks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare LotusWorks with

• LotusWorks
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?