LotusWorks

LotusWorks Employee Review

Really good career progression

Really nice place to work. Great atmosphere and everyone looks out for each other. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to start their career as it will set you up for success

30 May 2023
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your review and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience as a member of the LotusWorks team or with LotusWorks. Thank you, LotusWorks Team.

Same roleSame location

Very relaxed and positive environment, felt very welcomed upon arrival and the work interesting.

Upon arrival coworkers were very helpful when settling in, I am brought out for training most days to see different calibrations and different areas of the site and the work is very interesting.

31 March 2023
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are delighted to hear you’re enjoying your experience as a LotusWorker. Thank you, LotusWorks Team.
Same role

Good company to work for

Good company with lots of opportunity for advancing your career.Management are very helpful.Provides exciting opportunities to work on huge projects both in Ireland and abroad.
Same location

Great work/life balance

Great work/life balance, fantastic people and open communication. I trust the people I work for, enjoy the work I do and have pride in the service we are providing.

Pros

Heath care included

Cons

Can't work from home

31 March 2023

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LotusWorks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement