Lush Cosmetics

Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews

Great opportunity to present yourself

I really enjoy the time while I work in Lush Handmade Cosmetic. As a supervisor, we have regular business trip to experience other shops and dig in their work to know why they can do batter than us. My manager also gave me loads space to let me do work us wanted to, such us interview host, special events after shop closed. I like to be my member's friends, l like to know the way they like to be training and what target they wanted to achieve, then i will give them individual advice.

exhausting and fake

managers constantly on your back, and terrible for nepotism. good training given but often achievements arent recognised and employees not appreciated

lush

● Assisted customers with finding products that meet their needs and gave little spa treatments. ● Suggested, explained and demonstrated how to use products. ● Stocked shelves, cleaned floors, and organized sales areas. ● Won various individual and group competitions. ● Showed exceptional skill on the shop floor when it came French customers and aided them while shopping.

Pros

good company

Cons

strong smells

Really fun and exciting environment

I loved working here as the work environment was very fun and there was never a dull moment. I got on really well with my colleagues and really enjoyed selling Lush products as they are very creative and they smell great too!

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

Fun and good experience building working as a team.

i worked mostly in the stock room rotating the new stock to bring the old dates to the front so that the stock was sold in order, stock came is twice a week at 7am so there was a rush to get it off the floor and into the stockroom before the store opened at 9am.

Pros

50% off all items in the shop

Cons

long work hours

Productive and fun workplace

Here I learned how to give to the costumer a``five star`` experience, always with what the costumer needs, also is good because there you work like a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lush Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement