Mace Supermarket

Mace Supermarket Employee Reviews

I really don't have much to write, I don't really know what to write. My experience was a pretty casual one in Mace. I enjoyed it but I would have enjoyed it more if I got more decent tasks. I'm under 18 and I worked harder than anyone else there. The other workers were laid back. It was kind of a depressing atmosphere honestly though. That's it.
As there's a larger number of options for working in retail I would avoid this one. End up working 10 days in a row and busting for them & never get the same loyalty in reward
mace is absolutly a horrible place to work with bad owners and worse staff who dont know what they are doing you recieve no training and are expected to be able to do everything with no training.
Great place to work very laid-back environment but hard working when I came to the work .staff are extremely nice as are the customers in the area to.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long nights early mornings
i worked as a shop assistant which included handeling money ordering stock take and opening up shop i enjoyed meeting new people and working with staff.i also worked on the deli and loved an early start i am a hard worker and love working under pressure
Pros
free lunch
Served Customers at the Till and helped maintain a clean and public friendly environment within the Shop. Duties also included closing down the till at the end of a shift, and filling out the X & Y reports for the End of Day report. We were required to handle large sums of cash and deposit them safely.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mace Supermarket?