Maldron Hotel
Maldron Hotel Employee Review

Amazing work place

6 February 2016
I improved my english, the Hotel is a nice place, the people (tourist) are lovely.
The mananger and other co-workers are polite.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
I made intership, i didn´t received payment.
3 June 2015
Same role
Food and Beverage Assistant (Former Employee) - Tallaght
I would get to work and immediately sign in at the front desk. After I would leave my belongings in the supplied locker room and proceed to the main bar. I would follow the directions of my supervisor and do the tasks set as efficiently as possible. If alone in the bar I would use any spare time cleaning and making the bar look as presentable as possible for customers. It is important that your workplace and staff are well presented and that staff are polite and eager to assist customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
drunk customers
19 May 2014
Same role
food and beverage assistance (Former Employee) - WX
typical day at work would be getting up at 5am to start work at six am I would go in and set up for breakfast then after breakfast I would have to clear up so we can prepare for lunch in the bar and then after that wed have to set up in the restaurant for dinner.i enjoyed working as part of a team and learned new skill all the time
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long working hours
16 April 2020
Same location
Senior Receptionist (Former Employee) - Dublin
It was nice dealing with people from various countries and from different culture & tradition, I enjoyed my time and getting interact with them, solving their problems while working at the Front desk in the Hotel.
Staff is also lovely in Maldron, they are fun loving and work as team, sometimes we have stressful days but we work together to make things work and provide the best customer service and we make sure that our guest also feel that they are getting looked after so we can welcome them back again.