Maldron Hotel
Maldron Hotel Employee Review

Disaster company

29 December 2019
NEVER AGAIN. Salary was too low, management poor and disgraceful, it was very stressful job and they will require from you to be a superman because building is in bad condition and plenty of tasks needs professional skills and more people to solve some maintenance issues. Don't go there folks.
16 April 2020
Senior Receptionist (Former Employee) - Dublin
It was nice dealing with people from various countries and from different culture & tradition, I enjoyed my time and getting interact with them, solving their problems while working at the Front desk in the Hotel.
Staff is also lovely in Maldron, they are fun loving and work as team, sometimes we have stressful days but we work together to make things work and provide the best customer service and we make sure that our guest also feel that they are getting looked after so we can welcome them back again.
3 March 2020
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Overall quite good to work for. Reason I left was to move from operations into a fixed sales role. Would recommend to anyone looking to work here in the future
3 January 2020
Waitress (Former Employee) - Dublin
I was doing a stage in there so I don't really know how it works. It was really funny to work there for me it was my first experience abroad. I was helping the real staff in their job.