Maldron Hotel
Maldron Hotel Employee Review

hard job

23 September 2013
Attention to detail: working carefully within the minimum time Team working Organisation and thoroughness: preparing bedrooms in the minimum length of time whilst respecting internal hotel procedures Discretion: not disturbing guests
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
free linches
Cons
flexible do not disturb costumers
28 August 2020
Same role
Housekeeping (Former Employee) - Dublin Airport, County Dublin
My typical day of work would be to go in and check the lists from the cleaners, and see when there finish cleaning so I can assist on there cleaning and to help out with the cleaning to make sure it is all clean for the next customer. The most enjoyable thing about the job was meeting new people and connecting with the staff and clients.
Pros
good breakfast food, and lunches that's free
Cons
lifting heavy mattress
11 May 2019
Same role
Housekeeper (Current Employee) - Maldron
I have worked as housekeeping. We had 16 outs and more few stays everyday. Less than 20 minutes for each room. It wasn't enough time and the supervisor was complain all the time. We didn't have enough hoover, mop... When we went to the restaurant to try to eat some food, the chef started screaming in front of the guest saying: "I don't have food for you", "we are expecting a big group", "you cannot eat it, you cannot eat that". We paid for our lunch and we even could eat without be humiliated.
Pros
no pros
Cons
long hours, terrible salary, terrible management
16 April 2020
Same location
Senior Receptionist (Former Employee) - Dublin
It was nice dealing with people from various countries and from different culture & tradition, I enjoyed my time and getting interact with them, solving their problems while working at the Front desk in the Hotel. Staff is also lovely in Maldron, they are fun loving and work as team, sometimes we have stressful days but we work together to make things work and provide the best customer service and we make sure that our guest also feel that they are getting looked after so we can welcome them back again.