Maldron Hotel
Maldron Hotel Employee Review

Productive and busy workplace

4 January 2017
-Day busy and tiring -I learned to be faster and more agile -Excellent management -Friendly and kind co-workers -Very good work team -Make the beds very quickly and perfectly
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hard work
15 May 2019
Same role
Accommodation assistant (Former Employee) - Galway
The work was hard. Lots of rooms. 30 minutes for a departure and 15 minutes for a stay over. Lunch breaks are unpaid but lunch is provided. My manager was fantastic. Always trying to help you have your rooms finished on time. Would work there again.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Minimum wage
25 April 2018
Same roleSame location
Accommodation Assistant/ Linen Porter (Current Employee) - Dublin
Very nice hotel with excellent team to work with. The hotel gives loads of opportunity to the staff to grow within the companty and invest a lot on training for its staff.
Pros
Free training for staff available all the time
Cons
Very far from my place
16 April 2020
Same location
Senior Receptionist (Former Employee) - Dublin
It was nice dealing with people from various countries and from different culture & tradition, I enjoyed my time and getting interact with them, solving their problems while working at the Front desk in the Hotel. Staff is also lovely in Maldron, they are fun loving and work as team, sometimes we have stressful days but we work together to make things work and provide the best customer service and we make sure that our guest also feel that they are getting looked after so we can welcome them back again.