Maldron Hotel
Maldron Hotel Employee Review

28 April 2019
I was only there for a short time because I was only there for work experience for school. But I learnt a lot of good skills I will use in the future.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Working with new people
15 May 2019
Accommodation assistant (Former Employee) - Galway
The work was hard. Lots of rooms. 30 minutes for a departure and 15 minutes for a stay over. Lunch breaks are unpaid but lunch is provided. My manager was fantastic. Always trying to help you have your rooms finished on time. Would work there again.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Minimum wage
2 April 2019
Housekeeper (Current Employee) - Galway sandy road
Every day you give something, Extra work Rooms are late for work guests leave at noon from the room, losing time. There is no time for a break. Poor organization. Everything has to be fast in a couple of hours   to clean 16 Rooms. Teach our supervisor of a woman who does the tricks Bad training And then the manager is angry as we do, Nobody is doing their job properly They do not respect housekeeping. Menader housekeeping She's always angry and nervous. Poor hotel management There are no guests throughout the year They're taking new people And there are no working days for old people.
Pros
Porr food service
Cons
Overtime unpaid, must be helping people, doing additional jobs that are not paid
1 November 2017
Bartender (Current Employee) - Galway
At the Maldron hotel Oranmore, I enjoyed being in a social environment as I was always chatting with and serving customers. However , I did not particularly enjoy the working environment .
Pros
Free dinners
Cons
The staff