Maldron Hotel

Maldron Hotel Employee Reviews in Dublin

Overall quite good to work for. Reason I left was to move from operations into a fixed sales role. Would recommend to anyone looking to work here in the future
It was nice dealing with people from various countries and from different culture & tradition, I enjoyed my time and getting interact with them, solving their problems while working at the Front desk in the Hotel. Staff is also lovely in Maldron, they are fun loving and work as team, sometimes we have stressful days but we work together to make things work and provide the best customer service and we make sure that our guest also feel that they are getting looked after so we can welcome them back again.
I was doing a stage in there so I don't really know how it works. It was really funny to work there for me it was my first experience abroad. I was helping the real staff in their job.
This is a great hotel group to work for and managmemt are fair with all staff no body is any different every body gets the same treatment. I recommend this hotel group to everyone
NEVER AGAIN. Salary was too low, management poor and disgraceful, it was very stressful job and they will require from you to be a superman because building is in bad condition and plenty of tasks needs professional skills and more people to solve some maintenance issues. Don't go there folks.
Management were very friendly and everyone helped each other as best they could was a nice place to work. The quests were nice even when you made a mistake here and there.
le doy un 6 sobre 10 por el trato y la falta de estabilidad en los días libres ya que siempre los ponen cuando ellos quieres pero por lo demás bien ahí se va a trabajar te dan puestos de trabajo sin saber mucho ingles lo que va bien por si quieres mantenerte allí y aprender el idioma y buen trato pero muy fríos a la hora de hablar
Pros
amables
Cons
muy fríos
Very nice hotel with excellent team to work with. The hotel gives loads of opportunity to the staff to grow within the companty and invest a lot on training for its staff.
Pros
Free training for staff available all the time
Cons
Very far from my place
L'équipe était toujours sympathique et me donnait des taches intéressantes à réaliser.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maldron Hotel?
They are really concerned with employee satisfaction to create a good work atmosphere. This work was a very good opportunity to deal with customers and the other hotel areas during specific shifts. I learned to keep my eyes on detail, to ensure the best experience for customers.
Pros
Management and work environment
Cons
They need to improve some duties to ensure balance between employees
je n'ai pas apprécié mon stage au restaurant de l'hôtel.
Pros
repas gratuits
Cons
pas de rémunération des stagiaires
The time I have on work experience in the maldron hotel was really injoyable the staff was great to work with and every kind and helpful in every way possible I would highly recommend the maldron to anyone
good place to work and great team spirit, good location investing in staff by training them and providing different courses
Pros
team
Cons
stress
-Day busy and tiring -I learned to be faster and more agile -Excellent management -Friendly and kind co-workers -Very good work team -Make the beds very quickly and perfectly
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hard work
enjoyed working as part of the kitchen team, helping the chef with food prep and keeping the kitchen clean and tidy. Staff meals were provided, and the team were great to work with.
Pros
staff food, flexible hours
Cons
travel from home
Here I learned more about The Irish comunity, how the like things, what they care about, My coworkers were great! Helpful and with style, I liked that.
Cleaning Guest Bedroom. Cleaning Public Areas. To adhere to the environmental policy of the hotel. Assisting in the Hotel Laundry, It was the first job opportunity in Ireland.
Mis funciones eran, colocar y retirar el buffet,retirar los platos sucios a los clientes,preparar las mesas para la comida, servir mesas en los días que no había buffet. Me sirvió para mejor mi inglés y conocer una ciudad y cultura diferente a la mía. El ambiente de trabajo fue muy bueno.
Pros
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Cons
Escaso personal algunos dias
Boa empresa com ótimo ambiente, onde é possível aprender e crescer profissionalmente.
Pros
empresa central com bom ambiente
Cons
longos turnos
I improved my english, the Hotel is a nice place, the people (tourist) are lovely. The mananger and other co-workers are polite.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
I made intership, i didn´t received payment.
strictly professional at all times, job becomes repetitive, once you're good at what you do you can perfect your position