Maldron Hotel

Maldron Hotel Employee Reviews in Tallaght, County Dublin

Tallaght, County Dublin5 reviews
There is always room for improvement with this company. The staffs are friendly and hardworking. The environment is conducive for a special dining experience.
The maldon Hotel is a very. Good place to work. The hours can vary and u can work late. But would be great for someone who wants to get in ri the hotel industry
Hotel doesn't respect managers and managers are not respected by employees. They let 18-21 year olds tell how they want to be treated even if wrong and you have to go with it. Any wonder the hotel is trash. Some managers are in everyone's business even when they have no idea about the hotel business.
Pros
The day you leave for good!
- low salary
-good management

-free staff meal

-long hours

-only 30 minutes lunch break (UNPAID)

-no breaks in between

-free staff training and educations
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low salary and long hours
I would get to work and immediately sign in at the front desk. After I would leave my belongings in the supplied locker room and proceed to the main bar. I would follow the directions of my supervisor and do the tasks set as efficiently as possible. If alone in the bar I would use any spare time cleaning and making the bar look as presentable as possible for customers. It is important that your workplace and staff are well presented and that staff are polite and eager to assist customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
drunk customers