Maldron Hotel

Maldron Hotel Employee Reviews for Accommodation Assistant

The work was hard. Lots of rooms. 30 minutes for a departure and 15 minutes for a stay over. Lunch breaks are unpaid but lunch is provided. My manager was fantastic. Always trying to help you have your rooms finished on time. Would work there again.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Minimum wage
Very nice hotel with excellent team to work with. The hotel gives loads of opportunity to the staff to grow within the companty and invest a lot on training for its staff.
Pros
Free training for staff available all the time
Cons
Very far from my place
They are really concerned with employee satisfaction to create a good work atmosphere. This work was a very good opportunity to deal with customers and the other hotel areas during specific shifts. I learned to keep my eyes on detail, to ensure the best experience for customers.
Pros
Management and work environment
Cons
They need to improve some duties to ensure balance between employees
-Day busy and tiring -I learned to be faster and more agile -Excellent management -Friendly and kind co-workers -Very good work team -Make the beds very quickly and perfectly
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hard work
This is the worst place I've ever worked for. There are a few things why: * management never happy from our hard job * cutting salary(working hours never agreed with payslips) *you never knew when your is going to finish * to many things to do in the same time(OMG we are not a robots!!!) * never heard Thank You * hotel is not kept in good conditions everything is cheap, dirty as we can't clean it and damaged) that's why we have always got complaints from customers * no respect from management * we were asked to do things which are not our duties (a lot of times I can understand that sometimes are busy days but not always) and then we were listening from supervisors or managers what are you doing you job is not done!! Never happy management this is the worst I had no motivation I had headache to go there. Sorry but there is no enjoyable thing maybe only nice staff.
Pros
meals on duty and flexible roster
Cons
everything else
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maldron Hotel?
  1. Accommodation Assistant