Maldron Hotel

Maldron Hotel Employee Reviews for Food and Beverage Assistant

Food and Beverage Assistant4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
I would get to work and immediately sign in at the front desk. After I would leave my belongings in the supplied locker room and proceed to the main bar. I would follow the directions of my supervisor and do the tasks set as efficiently as possible. If alone in the bar I would use any spare time cleaning and making the bar look as presentable as possible for customers. It is important that your workplace and staff are well presented and that staff are polite and eager to assist customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
drunk customers
I improved my english, the Hotel is a nice place, the people (tourist) are lovely.
The mananger and other co-workers are polite.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
I made intership, i didn´t received payment.
typical day at work would be getting up at 5am to start work at six am I would go in and set up for breakfast then after breakfast I would have to clear up so we can prepare for lunch in the bar and then after that wed have to set up in the restaurant for dinner.i enjoyed working as part of a team and learned new skill all the time
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long working hours
Enjoy working with my co workers and have fun which makes the day easier. I am a big talker so i enjoy socialising with customers. Day to day basis I serve breakfast, bar food, drinks etc. I have gained alot of experience and confidence from this job.
Pros
fair managers.
Cons
little bit dis organised.