Mango

Mango Employee Reviews in Dublin

The quality of clothes for the price is really good. Very small size range. Very limited sizes and never in stock. A nice company to work for but a lot of hard work needed and expected
I think it is ok place for students and very young people to start working here. Pay is minimum wage (expected) and commission is horribly low. Management doesn't care because they have someone above who is constantly putting pressure on them and when they are in bad mood they will put that on you. Staff discount is only 25 percent and can't use it on top of sale. Constantly under staffed especially since Covid. We are left alone (only 1 person) at cash desk with long queues, management doesn't care. We have to take s*it from customers every single day because of it and it is taking toll on our mental health. Almost every day someone is crying in canteen, and most annoying thing is when we do well all they do is buy us some sweets to give us as reward like we are some kids and that will make us feel better.
Pros
Not too busy
Cons
Too many ( low pay, under staffed, management)
Made feel that you are just an number at the end of the day. No staff moral from higher management. Left to pick up after higher management. Would not recommend working here.
Pros
Very little
Cons
Too many
Used as sales assistant most the time barely get to do visual merchandising, pay is not good, management very unprofessional, bonuses if targets is met each month
Pros
Bonus if targets are met
Cons
Long working hours, pay not good, management
My time spent there was quite enjoyable. Management in my store were friendly. Job can be quite tedious at times. Perfect for part time not so much full time.
Pros
Commission. Although it wasn't a lot it was something extra.
Cons
Hours were very wishy washy at times
Uma marca com ótima visibilidade no mercado, trabalhar na Mango não só era uma oportunidade de trabalhar em uma grande empresa, mas uma oportunidade de crescer profissionalmente. Mas no decorrer dos meses notei que seria bastante difícil meu árduo trabalho e dedicação chegarem aos superiores para talvez uma futura promoção. O melhor era estar o tempo inteiro em contato com a moda, mas horas e horas em pé sem as vezes poder ir ao banheiro eram muito desgastante. Felizmente no final do dia eu estava cansada, mas feliz, justamente por estar trabalhando em uma empresa com a gradiosidade da Mango.
Excelente ambiente laboral, te hacen sentir en casa, tus compañeros de trabajo son ideales