Mango

Mango Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Very trendy and inspiring but needs better management
The quality of clothes for the price is really good. Very small size range. Very limited sizes and never in stock. A nice company to work for but a lot of hard work needed and expected
Stressful
Stressful job. Very physical. Ended tired everyday. Didn't have a stable schedule, and didn't know when I was going to work the next day. Very pushy bosses
job experience in mango
environment is nice. staffs are great too. although they can improve on their system such as having in-store wifi, unrepeated background music and standardised hangers. i guess the best part is that time pass superb fast!
Horrible and racist
Mango is a disgusting place to work in.
Managers target those who can not speak their native Spanish language and make remarks with others who can understand them.

Can not speak a word of English so communicating is very difficult.

The amount of work which is required here is unacceptable when you only get paid 8.00.

They expect new workers to know everything as soon as you start when this is not fair and quite rude.

Managers are very sly and rude and are never clear with instructions.
productive
it was my first time working in sales and it was a very nice experience and i learned too much things from them and they always support the team to make them happy
Kraków
Zarobki na średnim poziomie, miła atmosfera w pracy, możliwość awansu.
Pros
Możliwość awansu
Cons
Bardzo szybkie tempo pracy, zarobki
Fun workplace
Working at Mango was never mundane. Everyday was different as everyday we had new customers with various types of personalities and I had to learn to adapt and think on my feet
worst retail
was the worst job, they offer no job security and extremely under trained management who are not able to carry out there job properly. for example miss-pricing things and then blaming part time staff.
Pros
discount
Cons
management
Workplace
Mango is not a nice place to work the management over work staff members and they are often rude to staff. They use staff members a lot and don’t care if you have a private life if you needed the day of for something important. There is no progression within the team so you’ll be on the shop floor for a long time. On top of that the Victoria store has no air con which is exhausting for people to work in.
nice
it was not well organised and had many changes going through. i still loved it but wasnt very happy with the management. i would not like to work there again
Start a carreer
Mango was a great experience. It is a good, it was really difficult to move for another company and adapt after working there. Great management team and colleagues.
Pass time
This was a pass time during school. There is no career progression within the sales department however its a young and fun team. However can get bored easily.
stress
I was working one month in barcelona, my first job, it was a really bad experiance, and i felt really sad at leaving. It seems to me that they were hiring young girls for some weeks, and then bye.
Pros
money
Cons
managment
Awful place to work
Working for Mango Victoria is the worse experience I've had in my entire work career. The management are so inconsiderate and the work load you do is definitely not great with the pay you'd receive. The hours and days are a shamble! They'll use you as long as they need you and let you go when they're done with you. Leaving my permanent job for experience in Mango Victoria was the worse decision I made.
Pros
Cons
Management is awful
Fast paced environment
- very fast paced environment
- displaying merchandise and also assist customer

- management is friendly

- time pass so fast because it always busy
productive and organised workplace
I enjoyed working here as it was very team work based. We were also given the opportunity to lead in many tasks - essentially allowing us to improve our skills in leadership. I also enjoyed working with the management, as they were very reliable but also allowed us to have independence and more responsibility.
day a work
a day of work in mango, normally to the arrival at work had to look at the target of the day gains, lost and new trends and new orders, then you started the day of work in what was mainly focused on customer service and maintain the store was in perfect condition and placed. You could interact with your colleagues to work together and most important of all work in team and always helping us.
Productive work
Mango is one of the best shops to enhance your experience. Management was pretty cool. the staff consisted of 10 people. the hardest part of the job was collecting clothes
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Salary
A nice place for students in RIGA, Latvia
A typical day is rather harsh as there is no way an assistant can sit during the shift, except for the lunch break, but I was given the possibility to work part-time and earn some money while studying full-time.
Cons
long hours standing up and folding garments in uncomfortable positions;
productive workplace
As a Sales consultant, I made sure the floor was always presentable, i helped customers with the latest trends. helping them put outfits together.
Each day we would have a target to reach, I would make sure i reach y target by selling my products to the customers.

I learned to be a good sales man, I became a master and selling gar marts.

As i have a love for fashion its enjoyable for me to sale and create looks for each customer I get to work with.
Pros
rewards
Cons
no growth
It could improve
The team is awsome, but the conditions and the salary should improve. The salary is quiet low and the festive days are not paid as festive day. We don´t have any comision for the personal sales but we still have a high goal per hour.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mango. Our community is ready to answer.