Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews

working for recruitment agency in Valeo Tuam.Good agency ,just can let you go in one week for no reason.Good place fora first job, not for a future.Well paid ,ok communication
Pros
good organisatoin
Cons
short term jobs
I've just had a very bad experience with this company they let me go just a month into my contract in athlone saying I was suitable for the role when I asked for a reason they would not give me one they never answer the phone and get pay slips wrong so avoid at all cost
Inconsistent regarding rules, immature supervisors, forgot to activate card so I couldn't get in first day on second contract period, this was normal according to older colleagues.
Great place to work, fantastic people. I worked the company for a long time, employees are looked after. You will learn a lot and there's plenty of training. Manpower are continually looking to be innovative
After working in Ambassador Recruitment both fulltime and part-timeI I was more than ready to take up my new role in Manpower. I went from working with 4 people to over 100 hundred and I just loved the busy challenging environment. My duties were very varied even though my Main role was Receptionist. Every day I learned someting new from the varied roles the Consultants held.
Pros
Good Employers, Nice Offices, Good work ethic appreciated
Cons
Losing my position (along with 40 others) due to Bank Crisis etc
I did work for Manpower for only one contract(11 months) but i would highly recommend. Nice and helpful staff,it was pleasure to work for them. Overall very happy
Typical day at work is basically confidential. But training involved all types of scenario based drills from close care protection to prison riots to terrorist drills.
Very nice and pleasant work. Cultural workers. I have learned a lot about the operation and maintenance of machines. Extra remuneration for work at work was motivating to improve their skills
Worked as a labourer, concrete finisher and paver throughout my time with Man Power. I was given the opportunity to work in different jobs in order to develop my skills and knowledge in the construction environment.
Typical IT Support role. Very little training - Sink or swim type of job. Remote management, few calls per six months. Hardest part ? Dealing with local problems on your own when you have to report everything back to HQ and get approval - which takes time.
Pros
High degree of freedom
Cons
contract work, remote management.
Left to my own devices to improve with no real oversight but for a mature employee this suited me but lacked career advancement.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
Very long hours and no review
Data evaluation part of the Finnish Google Maps team.I was focusing on patterns in data and taking action to improve the data accuracy, adhering to strict Google policy and workflow, including outbound phone calls to retrieve and/or verify data. This role is in a fast-paced environment where processes are subject to change on a weekly basis. In my role I was ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and reinforcing the professional image of Google as a reliable partner.
Pros
Free lunches
IBM är ett bra jobb att landa på när du kommer till Irland, men det är inget ställe att stanna på. Språklön (inte mer lön oavsett om du talar fler språk till skillnad från många andra ställen i Dublin) De flesta agenter är sönderstressade och det är svårt att få ledningen att lyssna. Observera att detta gäller Manpower inte IBM. Kollegorna är helt underbara och jobbet i sig är roligt. Kunderna är oftast väldigt trevliga och inte stressade. Manpower borde satsa på att lyssna på sina agenter mer, ge personer mer praktisk träning innan och ha ett tätare uppföljningsarbete. Har du vassa armbågar kan du växa efter ett år eller så, men va beredd att slåss för din sak.
Pros
Kollegorna, kunderna
Cons
att känna att ledningen inte lyssnar, stress, geografiskt läge
During each day I had to unwrap thousands of crates and put them onto a converter belt and when the crates were washed I had to take them off and stack them back up to be wrapped and sent off again.
Pros
Friendly Work place
Cons
Long, hard physical work.
The work experience was really good, worked under an excellent manager, the Human resource person was very approchable
Pros
transition to permanent position
Cons
short breaks
It was short term job, we started in the afternoon and finish late around midnight. we worked as team and communication was essential as the manager himself was close to us and provided a good interaction among us. we did really enjoy the job by moving all around the office in the regional hospital though in some places we have remove some equipment or table before connecting.
This was a challenging role, but very rewarding in both progression of the project and in team development. The vendor (Manpower) were a pleasure to deal with, very direct and approachable. A dynamic and fast paced environment, the demands on the project were subject to constant change and development. There is much scope to expand both skills and the role, however the fact that it is contracted work means that there is little job security.
Cons
Contract employment
My role within Google Maps is to provide administrative support by Reviewing and researching patterns in data, focusing on details and taking action to improve data accuracy. In addition providing site support on all tool related issues, identifying and tracking bugs, issues and risks for the enginneering teams. Identify issues or inconsistencies in data and proactively question data quality. My role also involved working on special projects. About Myself I am target driven, creative, artistic & passionate about people & have a flair for using these talents in creating initiatives that help promote a positive working environment, instilling good working relationships helping create a culture where employees take pride in their job seeking the fulfillment of meeting targets, in turn receiving the support & recognition for achieving results.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Contract Employment
The day at work with manpower Ireland start at HP in lexilep, we produce pin head for printers. my co-workers are nice people to work with. The hardest part was working at night The most enjoyable part of the job is when operating the pin head machine.
Pros
Free vouchers
Cons
Twelve Hours shift