Manpower
Manpower Employee Review

Would not recommend it

4 September 2019
Inconsistent regarding rules, immature supervisors, forgot to activate card so I couldn't get in first day on second contract period, this was normal according to older colleagues.
25 February 2019
After working in Ambassador Recruitment both fulltime and part-timeI I was more than ready to take up my new role in Manpower. I went from working with 4 people to over 100 hundred and I just loved the busy challenging environment. My duties were very varied even though my Main role was Receptionist. Every day I learned someting new from the varied roles the Consultants held.
Pros
Good Employers, Nice Offices, Good work ethic appreciated
Cons
Losing my position (along with 40 others) due to Bank Crisis etc
16 December 2017
Typical day at work is basically confidential. But training involved all types of scenario based drills from close care protection to prison riots to terrorist drills.
19 September 2017
Worked as a labourer, concrete finisher and paver throughout my time with Man Power.
I was given the opportunity to work in different jobs in order to develop my skills and knowledge in the construction environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.
6.3K