Manpower
Coronavirus update
Information from Manpower:

Manpower Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin9 reviews
a review on what exactly
Typical day at work is basically confidential. But training involved all types of scenario based drills from close care protection to prison riots to terrorist drills.
Would not recommend it
Inconsistent regarding rules, immature supervisors, forgot to activate card so I couldn't get in first day on second contract period, this was normal according to older colleagues.
Professional Environment
After working in Ambassador Recruitment both fulltime and part-timeI I was more than ready to take up my new role in Manpower. I went from working with 4 people to over 100 hundred and I just loved the busy challenging environment. My duties were very varied even though my Main role was Receptionist. Every day I learned someting new from the varied roles the Consultants held.
Pros
Good Employers, Nice Offices, Good work ethic appreciated
Cons
Losing my position (along with 40 others) due to Bank Crisis etc
Hard working
Worked as a labourer, concrete finisher and paver throughout my time with Man Power.
I was given the opportunity to work in different jobs in order to develop my skills and knowledge in the construction environment.
Multinational
Data evaluation part of the Finnish Google Maps team.I was focusing on patterns in data and taking action to improve the data accuracy, adhering to strict Google policy and workflow, including outbound phone calls to retrieve and/or verify data. This role is in a fast-paced environment where processes are subject to change on a weekly basis. In my role I was ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and reinforcing the professional image of Google as a reliable partner.
Pros
Free lunches
ett landningsjobb i Dublin
IBM är ett bra jobb att landa på när du kommer till Irland, men det är inget ställe att stanna på. Språklön (inte mer lön oavsett om du talar fler språk till skillnad från många andra ställen i Dublin)

De flesta agenter är sönderstressade och det är svårt att få ledningen att lyssna. Observera att detta gäller Manpower inte IBM. Kollegorna är helt underbara och jobbet i sig är roligt. Kunderna är oftast väldigt trevliga och inte stressade.

Manpower borde satsa på att lyssna på sina agenter mer, ge personer mer praktisk träning innan och ha ett tätare uppföljningsarbete.

Har du vassa armbågar kan du växa efter ett år eller så, men va beredd att slåss för din sak.
Pros
Kollegorna, kunderna
Cons
att känna att ledningen inte lyssnar, stress, geografiskt läge
Physical work
During each day I had to unwrap thousands of crates and put them onto a converter belt and when the crates were washed I had to take them off and stack them back up to be wrapped and sent off again.
Pros
Friendly Work place
Cons
Long, hard physical work.
Google
My role within Google Maps is to provide administrative support by Reviewing and researching patterns in data, focusing on details and taking action to improve data accuracy. In addition providing site support on all tool related issues, identifying and tracking bugs, issues and risks for the enginneering teams. Identify issues or inconsistencies in data and proactively question data quality. My role also involved working on special projects.

About Myself

I am target driven, creative, artistic & passionate about people & have a flair for using these talents in creating initiatives that help promote a positive working environment, instilling good working relationships helping create a culture where employees take pride in their job seeking the fulfillment of meeting targets, in turn receiving the support & recognition for achieving results.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Contract Employment
Productive fun place to work.
The day at work with manpower Ireland start at HP in lexilep, we produce pin head for printers.

my co-workers are nice people to work with.

The hardest part was working at night

The most enjoyable part of the job is when operating the pin head machine.

Pros
Free vouchers
Cons
Twelve Hours shift
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.
6.3K