Manpower
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Manpower Pay & benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative630 reviews
The job was fairly straight forward, there was not a lot of chance for internal movement, the liked to hire from outside the company. Overall it was a safe and easy job.
Pros
Flexible hours and easy work
Cons
Poor pay and lack of position availibilty
Very good job placement in a timeful matter works with you priority and your life and works around your schedule places you in the best job suitable for you
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Pay is low
Set period of time at minimum wage as it is contract work. No promise it will become full time. Apparently I have to give Manpower a higher rating in order for the system to accept it.
Just like all temp services, they get paid up front and have to provide so many bodies. You get an assignment you go you work and get paid, not what it's worth put if you have bills you do what must be done. Assignments and pay vary, some assignments require drug test but it's work. Only good thing us a weekly check
As this was a temp agency, there is nothing concrete that I could say. I was given an assignment to work and I completed it. There were no benefits do to it was a temp agency. The people were very professional that sent me on assignments.
Position was temporary. Getting a full time position was almost impossible. The pay was too low and alot of temporary employees were not offered full-time position
As a contract employee, you get NO sick days or Federal Holidays pay
The Health Benefits you had paid 100% of the plan yourself and the cost was in the triple $$$ digits monthly
The manpower superior or liaison at the work location I worked, was basically spineless. We had 2 and I never saw them stand up for any manpower employees.
manpower is an employment agency that helps place people in temporary jobs that could become permeate. They take into consideration where you live when placing you with an employer, minimum pay you'd like to receive, job experience and willingness to learn new things.
Pros
temp jobs can lead to experience in lots of different fields
Cons
no benefits
Great Agency to get you in the door. Professional and friendly staff. No fault but I didn't meet some of the job expectations.. The job was with a good company, I just needed more training.
Pros
40 hours
Cons
Low salary to start
I enjoyed working for (Xerox) through Manpower. I met some very nice people. They were all laid back, down to earth people that enjoyed their job and did everything they could to help you enjoy yours and gave tips on how to get hired permanently.
Pros
No dress code
Cons
No benefits at all
This company is very reasonable and helping establish a constant income and job stability. Temporary jobs is what the company offer sometime long term depending on the job placement.
Pros
Nice work place
Cons
This was a temp service and therefore nothing was permanent. They didn't pay well either. It was hard to find consistent work. I went weeks without work.
Pros
Easy to apply
Cons
Never no work
My work experience was great, the pay was great. They could have more jobs available but overall everything is Great would love to work for them again.
Pros
They always there to help you and make sure you comfortable with your job
Cons
No benefits
Manpower provides employment solutions that keeps up with the cost of living expenses while also providing additional training for career advancement.
Weekly pay and good people to work with.
Pros
Company culture, pay and benefits
Cons
it was ok for a call center job. You got paid weekly but it was temporary for me and all I wanted to do was transfer out so I could get better pay and benefits.
Working on the line taught me about hard work and attention detail as I really had to check myself to make sure all the orders I was working on were complete and correct.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
On your feet for 8 hours
I learned how the insurance industry works on getting person enrolled on time for insurance for the up comming year based on their needs, family size and monthly income.
Pros
working with over time added
Cons
short pay
The job is perfect if you are a student, or need another job on the side where you can make your work schedule around your main one. You call in and they tell you the days the company has available and you choose which ones you want. The pay for each job is determined by what the company hiring you is willing to pay minus Manpower's fee for acting as the middle man. Some of the temp jobs will offer a lot of hours, while others barely fifteen. It is a competitive job, because work slots fill in fast if you do not call in fast enough.
Pros
Getting paid weekly, make your own schedule
Cons
You only get holiday pay if you worked 40 hours that week, no benefits
The only bad part about Manpower is being that it's temporary, your assignment could in at any given moment. Also, regardless of how well you do with the temp service, it's almost impossible to be put on permanently with the company.
Pros
401K, don't start you off at minimum wage
Cons
temporary assignments, no advancement
They were great people!! They always sent me to really good jobs! The jobs were always easy and simple. I never to do and hard labor work. Most of the jobs were office jobs.
Not only is Manpower a great agency to temp through in terms of job selection, but the availability of some of the programs they offer beyond employment is really quite remarkable. I highly advise you to look into not only the pretty great healthcare package they offer to all their employees, but the college courses they also offer while you're still temping that Manpower foots the bill on. All leading to a pathway to either a legitimate certification or a two or four year degree. This is not a common thing for staffing agencies to offer, so it's something that makes them worth noting for that reason alone.
Pros
Benefits, College Courses offered while employed
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.
6.4K