Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews for Data Evaluator

Data Evaluator2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews
Multinational
Data evaluation part of the Finnish Google Maps team.I was focusing on patterns in data and taking action to improve the data accuracy, adhering to strict Google policy and workflow, including outbound phone calls to retrieve and/or verify data. This role is in a fast-paced environment where processes are subject to change on a weekly basis. In my role I was ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and reinforcing the professional image of Google as a reliable partner.
Pros
Free lunches
Google
My role within Google Maps is to provide administrative support by Reviewing and researching patterns in data, focusing on details and taking action to improve data accuracy. In addition providing site support on all tool related issues, identifying and tracking bugs, issues and risks for the enginneering teams. Identify issues or inconsistencies in data and proactively question data quality. My role also involved working on special projects.

About Myself

I am target driven, creative, artistic & passionate about people & have a flair for using these talents in creating initiatives that help promote a positive working environment, instilling good working relationships helping create a culture where employees take pride in their job seeking the fulfillment of meeting targets, in turn receiving the support & recognition for achieving results.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Contract Employment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.
6.3K