Manpower
Coronavirus update
Information from Manpower:

Manpower Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader15 reviews
They help you out with jobs they like to see people work and not play around they want a good and safe work place no play they are the best temp agency to go through
Management blocked me from going to permanent positions within the company we worked for. Management was not ever around when I worked and made me work a 7 day schedule without overtime.
I was treated better as a contract staff than as a permanent staff.

Once I became a perm staff, they bullied me mercilessly. And the head of the company is the biggest bully of all.

He is the head of the company and the HR director rolled into one. So Human Resource needs are constantly being rolled over like it meant nothing. They would treat the contract staff as per the law, but their perm staff are constantly being fired and then some junior with zero experience is hired.

He talks of razor thin profits, but then talks about how the company is his retirement plan so he keeps padding his salary to look good on the stock market.

Sorry to say this company is ruled by a dictator and he calls all the shots.

I was fired as a manager and given only 1 month compensation or work another 3 months and be bullied some more. Which do you think I chose? In my contract I was supposed to get 3 months compensation.
A fruitful learning experience witing the healthcare sector. Great manages to work n support. If u station here for a long period u re sure to get great promotions n rewards. Salary never delayed. The best part I must say. Work culture is happy, chill n enjoyable.
Vì là công ty nhân lực nên chính sách chế độ cho nhân viên chưa được tốt so với công ty chính thức
Quản lý ít lắng nghe
Cons
bọ phận kế toán, lương chậm và nhiều sai sót
One of the fortune 500 companies in the world. Great Management, company with a vision to highlight its footprints. Has a global presence and opportunities which will widen your experience horizon. Good company to work with.
Pros
Uncapped Incentives
Cons
I had a lot of over time, I got quick responses when I needed something from the agency. Good place to work for, they kept us informed of how we were doing.
Pros
overtime, good management
Cons
Temp agency
Staff didnt want to help relocate me to new job placement after my contract expire at my first placement. I called the office multiply times and no response from anyone.
Manpower is a professional organisation working towards client satisfaction in the least possible time. Good support from team members and management. Adequate training imparted and guidance given to ensure target achievement.
Manpower was a great company to work,and I really learned a lot. My co-workers was very helpful, and we all worked together as a team while being there to assist each other when needed. It was also a great environment to work in, very pleasant.
Pros
A company to work for.
Cons
None.
Plan staffing levels - rosters check sickness speak to staff daily briefings & updates check e mails check and confirm annual leave requests - through e mails updated on anything new. co workers all work together and share information which is very important
hardest part of job not being able to assist distressed callers looking for assistance while abroad .enjoyable job satisfaction planning and time management and working with a good team
Pros
city centre close to all amenities and transport
Cons
noise levels busy city centre
I would be sent to where ever they need help at the time in there offices. I learned different job techniques on a daily basis. You work with different people on a daily basis so it was a great opportunity to be around all kinds of nationalities. The hardest part of the job is there was nothing to offer a permanent position so there was never enough hours.
Pros
Theres always availability for short term work
Cons
You get short lunches
The financial incentive for companies to *ABUSE* the protections garnered by the use of temporary employment agencies is far too large to overlook. If you want secure employment, get hired by the company for whom you work... not by a third party.

Don't take my word... do your own research.
On account of career growth and industry knowledge. We hire people for the industries like Power, Steel, Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, IT..etc for Pan India, Africa, Indonesia, Singapore, China and lot more.
I've enjoyed working for manpower/unilever. did not want to leave when my time was up. would like to have a permanent position with manpower and or unilever.