MarketStar Europe
MarketStar Europe Employee Review

Not a good choice

12 April 2019
It is a small outsourcer for some well-known companies. I would only recommend this company if you are recently graduated and looking for experience or you have pizza making experience and looking for a new start. The company is not very trustworthy and there are limited advancement opportunities even though the company is always telling you how much opportunities that are available and how serious they are.
Meaning it is not a career, just a place to work for a short while.

Old and shabby environment.

Co-workers are what make this place still doable. But don't expect much from this as everybody concentrated on their own targets.
Pros
Nothing except initial experience.
Cons
Too many to list
21 May 2020
Program Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
Marketstar is literally what you want it to be - you make your own career choices, the opportunity is open and available or everyone eager enough to go out their way and grab it!

I couldn't be happier working in such a fresh and dynamic environment that allows me to be the best version of myself while making a meaningful impact on the future of the company.
Pros
Opportunity in one of the biggest SaaS outsourcing companies worldwide
Cons
Salary might not be up to the tech standard in Dublin, however it comes with many other great perks. Depends on what you value most.
4 May 2020
Senior Sales Manager (Current Employee) - Leopardstown, County Dublin
I have been working in M* Europe since October 2018. Since that time the company has changed and evolved so much, for the better. We have amazing talent in every motion and a great working environment for us all to enjoy. The culture is very simple, we enjoy each others company and work as a team to attain our goals.
Pros
Good people, nice office and competitive salary
1 May 2020
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Dublin
At MarketStar there is a collaborative culture where you can learn from others, grow & develop as a person and there are also many opportunities to progress your career.

I have been working as a Team Lead for MarketStar for 6 months and every day I feel supported, encouraged, and empowered in my role.

There is certainly a feeling of Family & Community at MarketStar and I would highly recommend MarketStar Europe to anyone looking to progress, learn & grow personally/ professionally within a friendly & collaborative job culture and environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MarketStar Europe. Our community is ready to answer.
MarketStar Europe Reviews by Location