MarketStar Europe

MarketStar Europe Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin2 reviews
Marketstar is literally what you want it to be - you make your own career choices, the opportunity is open and available or everyone eager enough to go out their way and grab it!

I couldn't be happier working in such a fresh and dynamic environment that allows me to be the best version of myself while making a meaningful impact on the future of the company.
Pros
Opportunity in one of the biggest SaaS outsourcing companies worldwide
Cons
Salary might not be up to the tech standard in Dublin, however it comes with many other great perks. Depends on what you value most.
At MarketStar there is a collaborative culture where you can learn from others, grow & develop as a person and there are also many opportunities to progress your career.

I have been working as a Team Lead for MarketStar for 6 months and every day I feel supported, encouraged, and empowered in my role.

There is certainly a feeling of Family & Community at MarketStar and I would highly recommend MarketStar Europe to anyone looking to progress, learn & grow personally/ professionally within a friendly & collaborative job culture and environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MarketStar Europe. Our community is ready to answer.
MarketStar Europe Reviews by Job Title