MarketStar

MarketStar Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews

One of the most meaningful work experiences you'll have - if you want to.

Marketstar is literally what you want it to be - you make your own career choices, the opportunity is open and available or everyone eager enough to go out their way and grab it! I couldn't be happier working in such a fresh and dynamic environment that allows me to be the best version of myself while making a meaningful impact on the future of the company.

Pros

Opportunity in one of the biggest SaaS outsourcing companies worldwide

Cons

Salary might not be up to the tech standard in Dublin, however it comes with many other great perks. Depends on what you value most.

Bonus

No clarity with bonuses. Micromanagement at all the stages.No security in your contact. Abusive clausules. In fairness there is a lot of jobs to work in Dublin related with Sales. I would consider Marketstar as a last option since even though roles are not clear.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Micromangement

Fast paced, fun environment

I have been working in M* Europe since October 2018. Since that time the company has changed and evolved so much, for the better. We have amazing talent in every motion and a great working environment for us all to enjoy. The culture is very simple, we enjoy each others company and work as a team to attain our goals.

Pros

Good people, nice office and competitive salary

MarketStar: Friendly & Collaborative Job Culture

At MarketStar there is a collaborative culture where you can learn from others, grow & develop as a person and there are also many opportunities to progress your career. I have been working as a Team Lead for MarketStar for 6 months and every day I feel supported, encouraged, and empowered in my role. There is certainly a feeling of Family & Community at MarketStar and I would highly recommend MarketStar Europe to anyone looking to progress, learn & grow personally/ professionally within a friendly & collaborative job culture and environment.

Ambiente de trabajo divertido con cafè gratis

Great place to work at. Collaborative culture and working environment. Modern IT infrastructure, clean office, international environment where you can work with colleagues coming from everywhere in the world

Pros

Salario, posibilidades de carrera

Cons

beneficios suplementares

Not a good choice

It is a small outsourcer for some well-known companies. I would only recommend this company if you are recently graduated and looking for experience or you have pizza making experience and looking for a new start. The company is not very trustworthy and there are limited advancement opportunities even though the company is always telling you how much opportunities that are available and how serious they are. Meaning it is not a career, just a place to work for a short while. Old and shabby environment. Co-workers are what make this place still doable. But don't expect much from this as everybody concentrated on their own targets.

Pros

Nothing except initial experience.

Cons

Too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MarketStar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MarketStar with

MarketStar reviews by location

Learn about MarketStar in popular locations

• MarketStar