Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Best company I’ve ever worked for!

11 June 2020
I have never worked at a place with such great management, starting from the top, all the way down. We are a smaller hotel, but for the most part everyone is a team player. I’ve worked at quite a few places, and I’m my experience, this has been the best company yet! Great benefits, great room discounts!
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Very flexible with scheduling and vacations
Cons
I honestly can’t think of any cons
11 June 2020
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) - Cork
Marriott is a worldwide hospitality company. It offers many chances for relocation and promotion. Workplace is fun and people are treated like if they were family.
25 May 2020
Operations Manager (Former Employee) - Blackpool, County Cork
Avoid if possible, rubbish facilities, one directional hierarchical structure, complete mislabeling of the jobs, rudderless senior leadership, GM and HR incredibly difficult to deal with, lack of ownership of problems, lot of uncertainty about where Marriott want to go and how they are going to get there.
28 April 2020
Senior Chef (Former Employee) - Athlone, County Westmeath
They will make the workers on salary work the overtime to cut the hours of the poor employees that are hourly paid you end up being on a terrible wage when you calculate it. Expect you to work Christmas Easter all bank holidays and summer months and take your holidays in January February time. Stay away and find a job that will respect you
  1. Best company I’ve ever worked for!