Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review
Busy workplace with great learning
A typical day at work was essentially setting up a conference room in order to host a wedding reception/awards ceremony and other similar events and then carrying out service during the events. It was a tough job with no time to not be busy, but that was one of the best parts of the job.
Ratings by category
They will make the workers on salary work the overtime to cut the hours of the poor employees that are hourly paid you end up being on a terrible wage when you calculate it. Expect you to work Christmas Easter all bank holidays and summer months and take your holidays in January February time. Stay away and find a job that will respect you
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 21,101 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Marriott International, Inc.
- What is the interview process like at Marriott International, Inc.?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Marriott International, Inc.?4 people answered
- Does Marriott International, Inc. require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Marriott International, Inc.?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Marriott International, Inc.? What are th…2 people answered
- How many associates were in cork Blackpool officeOne person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Marriott International, Inc.?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Marriott International, Inc.?One person answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Marriott International, Inc.? How many days do you get per y…One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at Marriott International, Inc.?One person answered
See all questions and answers