Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Customer service

17 August 2020
they tried having me work both 1st shift and 3rd shift in the same week. They tried making that my schedule when initially I only offered 1 shift. And assistant manager couldn't understand that I couldn't do both shifts and I eventually quit because I was just getting scheduled how she wanted.
3.0Job security/advancement
Cons
Assistant manager sucked
11 June 2020
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) - Cork
Marriott is a worldwide hospitality company. It offers many chances for relocation and promotion. Workplace is fun and people are treated like if they were family.
25 May 2020
Operations Manager (Former Employee) - Blackpool, County Cork
Avoid if possible, rubbish facilities, one directional hierarchical structure, complete mislabeling of the jobs, rudderless senior leadership, GM and HR incredibly difficult to deal with, lack of ownership of problems, lot of uncertainty about where Marriott want to go and how they are going to get there.
28 April 2020
Senior Chef (Former Employee) - Athlone, County Westmeath
They will make the workers on salary work the overtime to cut the hours of the poor employees that are hourly paid you end up being on a terrible wage when you calculate it. Expect you to work Christmas Easter all bank holidays and summer months and take your holidays in January February time. Stay away and find a job that will respect you