Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Do better

4 February 2020
I don't believe a job like this should change who a person is, it should actually enhance or expand on certain things. But this place does the opposite. Management doesn't encourage feedback, they actually threaten job loss for speaking up.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Amazing Guests
Cons
No Breaks
5 December 2018
Sales Reservation Associate/Customer Services (Current Employee) - Cork
Enthusiastic and Self-motivated, Level 5 in Retail/ Customer Service. Excellent organisational, communication and multi-tasking skills gained from my 7years work experience. Have also acquired Knowledge in culinary, merchandising and sales representative. Proactive, highly motivated, Ambitious person who achieves results through people and by setting achievable strategic quality plans. Results-driven with willingness to learn and work both autonomously, when pressured and as part of a team.
10 August 2018
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) - Cork
Messy place, employees have no possibilities to book vacations, I was working for many companies and I can notice the difference between strategy in here and in previous companies.
14 March 2016
Reservation & Customer Services Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Cork
We were dealing with the customers on a daily base. it was a face to face customers services. the staff and management were very helpful.