Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

30 September 2020
Worked for the company for over 20 years ,one day I was let go without any reason , have done so much for the company overcame a failure of 4 years brand standard before I took off and at the end I was told to leave for no reason.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great company to grow with and gives you a wonderful future
Cons
They willlet you go wothout any notice and don't even mke right for you when yhey let you go
20 June 2016
Same role
Hotel Coordinator (Asia Pacific Division+ EAME) (Current Employee) - Cork
- organizing meetings - reviewing reports - analysing data/ results - setting an action plan for underperforming hotels - I learned how to manage my own time, deal with strict deadlines - sending calendar invites - the hardest part is time difference with North America and Asia Pacific as we are on a different shifts - the most enjoyable part of my job is having contact with people around the globe
Pros
hotel discounts
Cons
time difference
11 June 2020
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) - Cork
Marriott is a worldwide hospitality company. It offers many chances for relocation and promotion. Workplace is fun and people are treated like if they were family.
25 May 2020
Operations Manager (Former Employee) - Blackpool, County Cork
Avoid if possible, rubbish facilities, one directional hierarchical structure, complete mislabeling of the jobs, rudderless senior leadership, GM and HR incredibly difficult to deal with, lack of ownership of problems, lot of uncertainty about where Marriott want to go and how they are going to get there.
  1. Great company to learn hospitality well ,wonderfull training ,they invest in thier emplyees