Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

28 May 2020
“I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job. I work full-time on a flexible schedule, both in and out-of-office, and my boss trusts me to produce high-quality work and results. I work hard to maintain that level of trust, which keeps me engaged and excited — but at the same time, I love that my job enables me to love and enjoy my other passions in life,”
5.0Job security/advancement
13 November 2019
Same role
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Great Company for people who love to work in challenging environment. High quality service with extremely busy time management. Perfect pleace for people who are able to resolve problems creatively.
11 June 2020
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) - Cork
Marriott is a worldwide hospitality company. It offers many chances for relocation and promotion. Workplace is fun and people are treated like if they were family.
25 May 2020
Operations Manager (Former Employee) - Blackpool, County Cork
Avoid if possible, rubbish facilities, one directional hierarchical structure, complete mislabeling of the jobs, rudderless senior leadership, GM and HR incredibly difficult to deal with, lack of ownership of problems, lot of uncertainty about where Marriott want to go and how they are going to get there.