Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

I did not enjoy this job

12 March 2020
Marriott was a very interesting company to work for. The discount on hotels was nice and learning about the hotels and their amenities was fun. I didn't feel i was fully prepared to do the job after training. Taking real calls was extremely stressful and most of the calls were people complaining about the combining of hotel brands. multiple people had multiple rewards accounts and it was a rough time trying to assist them without much knowledge of how to do so. Also the call volume was EXTREMELY high. Company did not want to work with me when i had out of county court stuff to deal with and i ended up racking up a bunch of points.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Hotel discount
Cons
No flexibility, schedule bidding
5 December 2018
Sales Reservation Associate/Customer Services (Current Employee) - Cork
Enthusiastic and Self-motivated, Level 5 in Retail/ Customer Service. Excellent organisational, communication and multi-tasking skills gained from my 7years work experience. Have also acquired Knowledge in culinary, merchandising and sales representative. Proactive, highly motivated, Ambitious person who achieves results through people and by setting achievable strategic quality plans. Results-driven with willingness to learn and work both autonomously, when pressured and as part of a team.
10 August 2018
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) - Cork
Messy place, employees have no possibilities to book vacations, I was working for many companies and I can notice the difference between strategy in here and in previous companies.
14 March 2016
Reservation & Customer Services Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Cork
We were dealing with the customers on a daily base. it was a face to face customers services. the staff and management were very helpful.