Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

my experience at Marriott

17 September 2020
I loved my job at Marriott Harbor beach resort, but because of Covid 19my job was eliminated. I was a supervisor for the pool/beach area for 13 years. I feel Marriott Intl. could of done more to help out seasoned employees. We have stood strong with Marriott through out our careers, with Openings/Closings remodeling and everything else they threw at us.I was proud to be a Marriott associate .
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
working as a team together
Cons
some management expiration's
11 June 2020
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) - Cork
Marriott is a worldwide hospitality company. It offers many chances for relocation and promotion. Workplace is fun and people are treated like if they were family.
25 May 2020
Operations Manager (Former Employee) - Blackpool, County Cork
Avoid if possible, rubbish facilities, one directional hierarchical structure, complete mislabeling of the jobs, rudderless senior leadership, GM and HR incredibly difficult to deal with, lack of ownership of problems, lot of uncertainty about where Marriott want to go and how they are going to get there.
28 April 2020
Senior Chef (Former Employee) - Athlone, County Westmeath
They will make the workers on salary work the overtime to cut the hours of the poor employees that are hourly paid you end up being on a terrible wage when you calculate it. Expect you to work Christmas Easter all bank holidays and summer months and take your holidays in January February time. Stay away and find a job that will respect you