Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Dubai

All good all ok everything is going well for you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and yours as the day goes on I will be there at least you have
It was great learning with the company, we get proper trainings related to your job and also to grow within the company. They take care of you and understand you.
Pros
Best
Cons
Na
Excellent support for staff.Manager Always helps in new projects and give opportunities to learn and grow.Available all required tools for maintenance of job.
Best company i ever work, very flexible to work, a lot of training skills and knowledge, very welcome, they take care staff very well like they take care costumer and their self
Cons
Never had
It is a very good place to work in order to learn about the value of hard work, in the sense that it is required to work extremely long hours under very hard conditions.
I enjoyed alot there because i learnt so much and specially we have daily briefing over there and wit meeting new guests i got lot of experience and we have also interation with government agencies also.
Pros
Learing enviornment
Cons
Salary is less
Largest, grandest and full of expectation. However, when the ship spots the iceberg, it's too big to turn and then the management ends up rowing away in the first lifeboat whilst the real hard workers are left clinging onto the railings at the back.
Pros
Nice office.
Cons
No direction, no senior leadership, communication is shocking.
Great experience working at Marriott Intl. The company is global and it is a great opportunity to work with different nationalities and cultures and also the industry experts.
Marriott Hotels have practiced a very good company culture specially the managed hotels. They know how to look after to their employees , I like that their number one priority is their staff.
Working on this property i ve learned a lot in terms of my technical skills not only that especially in dealing with the guest and to be in a professional way.
When i start carrier day by day learning very important we need understand concepts the work enjoy and like our work and responsibilities timing hardworking improvement
It was a great company with great working environment and an amazing team. I have learned and got rapid growth with in the company. It provides you to explore event out of your own department by providing cross training option which was the best part.
Very friendly work place. job security and very nice location to work.very helpful management. a very good learning place where you can learn how much you can.
So far so good it was. Very nice and feeling proud to work with such world leading chain property. Bags of learning process in every day to day. overall lots of enjoyment throughout the year of work.
This is my first opportunity with the Marriott autograph collection Dubai. I would like to work as long as possible. Marriott have a good career growth for the employee. Marriott have different culture to maintain the luxury as always.
They take care of their staff and give chance to grow. I started as a housekeeping attendant and climb up to Guest service position. Management support growth.
Employees are treated differently. Management is poor. No respect from the higher management. When a issue is brought up they laugh at your face. I do not reccomend working here.
Its a place where you interact with so many different kinds of guest coming from different part on earth. Everyday is challenging and its more about the service you provide to the guests during their stay with us.
i am very happy to work this company i will forward to my friends also to join this company i am also need to improve and i want move step go upper level position
Supportive management and endless resources to add creativity . Multicultural team that helps in personal development and great work ethics. Proactiveness and initiatives are always welcome.
Good Company to work with. Many options to grow within the Company. Marriott works towards assisting associates and helping grow. Its all over the world.