Marriott International, Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Showing all 21,000 reviews
Marriott is a worldwide hospitality company. It offers many chances for relocation and promotion.
Workplace is fun and people are treated like if they were family.
It can be stressful when busy. Your able to move up in the company. They also give you free training classes online if interested. Great benefits, paid holidays and weekly paid. Equal opportunity.
Pros
Weekly pay and good benefits
Cons
May not get every holiday off
Pay is ridiculously low against other call centers by about $5+ an hour. The managers are hit and miss, some are great while others have massive favoritism. Otherwise it’s an okay job but let’s face it in today’s world money matters and their $12 an hour compared to others at $18 is a huge difference and Marriott clearly banks just like Hilton (Paris proves that daily)
Pros
Flex time available at times
Cons
Low pay and favoritisms by management
I had a lot of good times at the job but were unfortunately overshadowed by the lad of leadership and communication between sections. Other issues I can't talk about but as a woman I wouldn't want to work there again.
Pros
Flexible, good team members, location easily accessible
Cons
Questionable training, health and safety and treatment of staff
Piden demasiado y los incentivos son muy malos. No valoran al personal, mucho amiguismo en los encargados ademas en mi departamento el gerente Llevaban a su hijo para que se lo cuidamos.
I will be glad that the pandemic is over to return to work. They are slowing returning back to business with Starbucks opening to limited hours. Thank God
Pros
steady hours
Cons
n/a
I am positive and look forward to coming to work. Being Happy with your teammates and staff makes difference in attitude and ovarian productive attitude to achieve daily tasks.
Pros
Positive workplace
Cons
None comes to mind
With Marriott I grew in my years I started as housekeeping and banquets I got promoted for supervisor learn housekeeping well and got good training after I became supervisor for front and back of the house I was also banquet captain with married I grew fast and learned to multi task
in indian management system all MNC are same they don't walk the talk.
work life balence is zero.full of office politics . partiality .no accountability for efficient individual they only want ppl pass time for long hours.

long hours presence without any logic is preferred
Pros
doesn't matter if you are a slave
Cons
illogical long hours
Need new HR management she is very one sided and like favoritisms don’t really listen to the whole story. Don’t. Care to the employee.no future in the the promotion is very hard to come buy.
Great benefits never had better. Usually the work flow is steady. As of now no work at all due to covid 19 large parties and sporting events and concerts bring in a lot of our business
Good company to work. Staff is very nice and helpful and overall works as a team. Management can communicate a bit more to keep the staff informed. But wouldn’t change anything else. I love my job
It’s a great place to work at,
Great environment. The only thing is that it needs more work team.
It would be helpful if we had a higher volume of business. Managers/team member have a great interaction. Clients are high end groups &respectful ....
Pros
The most important Marriott International is the best hospitably company in the world.
Cons
There are not lots of opportunity for full time position.
One of the best jobs I’ve ever had. Currently furloughed because of the world pandemic. The Benifits were amazing and my co-workers are good people. I looked forward to work everyday to provide my guests breakfast to start their day.
Pros
Amazing Benifits
Cons
Wish it paid more!
Great learning opporunity. It's great getting to meet new people and even getting to know your faithful guest. I know that you can go online to better education yourself to make room for promotions.
Nice place to start off good job as a part time basis you meet cool people and its nice to work in a professional atmosphere you get to learn skill !!
Pros
Good people
Cons
Night
Working for Marriott has been a great experience. I worked off property and most people are friendly, helpful & knowledgeable. What impressed me the most was the passion people have for Marriott itself. A lot management and senior level personnel started working in a hotel. The pay is good, raises equate to the cost of living.
Pros
Work life balance, working remotely.
Cons
Post merger layoffs, a lot of great people were let go.
I enjoyed switching from pastry to savory. Interacting with guests was always enjoyable. Hospitality was always top of the list for me. The management at Marriott lacked for me. No real instruction or definition and not organization.
Amazing colleagues and managers. Very good benefits and pay. Opportunity to grow and learn. Great atmosphere. Enjoyable team builders. Overall great place to work!
My managers were very nice and my co-workers were friendly working there was a real joy it's clean the customers are always friendly it's really the best job I've ever had
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
9.8K