Marriott International, Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Showing all 21,296 reviews
Marriott is a worldwide hospitality company. It offers many chances for relocation and promotion.
Workplace is fun and people are treated like if they were family.
Excellent company to work for. Co workers are great. Management is excellent except for 1 or 2 people. Very unfair. Only 1 really needed a ethics class and proper management training.
good place too work at. many benefits to it especially if you like to travel and stay at their hotels. work life balance is good. work with alot of great people.
Everyday you see/learn something new. It’s exciting with a great culture. Associates are valued. Excellent training programs and advancement is encouraged
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Paid parking
lavoro collettivo ottimo,sereno e buona comunicazione.
Pros
buoni pasto
This is a fantastic job for someone who is in college. The job itself is not very difficult for training; I learned the system with ease. At the property I worked at, I was the only employee on shift, which does mean that you have to be able to think for yourself and complete tasks all on your own. Overall, I enjoy my experience there.
Pros
My managers were amazing!
Cons
Working at night has its own drawbacks.
I think the overall experience of this company is subpar. You can find a better company to work for with more benefits and better work-life balance. Experience is experience, but I don't credit Marriott as a company to have contributed much to who I am as a professional.

They rescinded my offer during COVID with no severance pay and no opportunity to qualify for government assistance.
Pros
Gaining Experience
Great place to work . Only drawback is parking you can pay upto $30 a day if in season of $8 for non season. Management Salary Is low too .
That’s the 2 reason I had to resign .
Pros
Free food, benefits, laundry
Cons
Late nights, expensive parking, low management salaries
My department unfortunately no longer exists because of the Coronavirus pandemic. I enjoyed my time at Marriott even though the work itself wasn't very challenging or something I was super passionate about. I was able to prioritize work/life balance while working a good job for a decent salary with very little stress. Hopefully the company and hospitality industry will be able to turn things around in the next year or two after the pandemic is under control.
Pros
Remote work, great team/coworkers, good hotel discounts
Cons
Too many inefficient processes
We work hard every day in the hot desert sun, but the atmosphere is fun and challenging. We are compensated very appropriately and the management team really does a great job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No breaks
provided cleanness for clients and customers who get a room there. Thee union provide resources for some of employees and helps them with different situations. This is a quality hotel. It has very special and i.pirtant guess
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
great coworkers, loved my team in all departments. felt like a family, but the pandemic showed true colors. would return if things went back to normal, but management was too irritating. procedures are more difficult than necessary. should have been given a raise with all the praise but HR,,, you know the rest.
Pros
good hours, good employees, benefits
Cons
short or no breaks, annoying management, unnecessary procedures
Love working for Marriott. Great atmosphere and leadership very helpful in moving you up the ladder. There is a reason people hav e made this company their whole career.
Pros
Career opportunities
Cons
Usual hospitality pay range
Great company. Nice benefits. Very busy. Always had to be on top of your game. Learned how to be more organized and production oriented. Quality of life was decent.
Pros
Great pay.
Cons
Having to use proprietary items all the time.
Good work to life balance and nice coworkers as well. Management knows what they are doing as well which helps in busy days. Everyone is respectful to each other.
Working for the Marriot was a well needed and accepted change from my previous location. The leadership at my location was phenomenal and friendly. The Chefs knew their trade and craft and were able to concisely express what and how they wanted their products and needs met. The overall atmosphere was welcoming and warm and the entire company as a whole treated you like a family and looked out for you and your best needs.
Pros
Great work environment, friendly staff and coworkers, skilled leadership
A great work environment and amazing coworkers/leadership, one of the best companies I worked for. Everyone is respectful and helpful. They really care about their associates and they take good care of them.
In my short time at Marriott, I can say so far this is one of the better companies I’ve worked at. They truly value employees, which makes me that much more motivated to do a good job at work.
Marriott works you hard, pays you little and claims that getting a small discount at any Marriott hotel makes up for the pay. It does not. Additionally there is never any time to use this discount as you are busy working all the time because it is impossible to maintain any sort of permanent front desk staff with the pay they offer them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Everything.
lots of growth opportunities. training opportunities are plentiful especially if will willing to move. Great benefits offered as well. Highly recommend.
this company is great to work for due to the benefits, environment, people. There is an awesome open door policy for the Sr Managment, self assessment process in place, and great room for growth.