Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Marketing Coordinator

Very corporate atmosphere. The culture of Marriott is largely dictated by the location you're at. They are very strict on clocking in/out, dress policy, etc., but the benefits are amazing and you can't find better job security.
Pros
Steady Paycheck, Great Benefits
Cons
Too structured for my taste, but it makes for a successful company.
My department unfortunately no longer exists because of the Coronavirus pandemic. I enjoyed my time at Marriott even though the work itself wasn't very challenging or something I was super passionate about. I was able to prioritize work/life balance while working a good job for a decent salary with very little stress. Hopefully the company and hospitality industry will be able to turn things around in the next year or two after the pandemic is under control.
Pros
Remote work, great team/coworkers, good hotel discounts
Cons
Too many inefficient processes
marketing managers couldn’t set up a big training I never got a lunch break New hires just show up w no place to be Job hired for didn’t exist Liars!
Great company with a great culture. They push you to innovate and seek to grow their employees. Really have enjoyed my time with the Marriott. They also offer great benefits.
Excellent Company to work for. Great Management team and have a good working environment. Beautiful resort and all employees are friendly and willing to help
One of the best hotels in the world, five diamonds/stars customer service hotels, and resorts. Values diversity and provide up to date information to both guests and employees.
Pros
free lunch, excellent benefits, nice locations and well known worldwide.