Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Night Auditor

Night Auditor position is pretty cool. I've gotten to meet some interesting people and the perks are great (discounts). The hours are 11 pm - 7 am so that can be tough at times. Overall very solid.
The Marriott as an overall company did what they had to do, but they could always do better. It was worth the money but the management could definately use improvement
The night audit staff were very helpful in cluing me into everything that needed to be done. I felt very much a part of a team, and was compensated fairly, considering the ease of the work itself.
I enjoyed my time working for Marriott. It’s a great company with great customers and Platinum members. It was a great, modern, and clean environment to work in.
Very flexible with scheduling. Tight knit team that worked together to get tasks done. Might have to stay late regularly. There's plenty of room to grow. Pay is okay; obviously much better when you work in management.
Very immature work environment and racist. Do not waist you energy here, they do not appreciate hard work. Its alot of gossiping and no communication from management.
Commission need to be added with an hourly salary. Sales manager skills. Customer service and a closer on calls . Dealing with customers needs. Then close the sale
Love it. There's Lots of Opportunity to move up in the community. You have lots of opportunities to move on to different brands. Brian'sPositions with the companybrandswith in the Marriott company..
Night Auditor is a special position. I wanted a night time role so I could have days free. There is not too much of a career path for growth in this position described. Although, the position is more inclusive because it has to perform daytime tasks of other workgroups. Night Auditors have the opportunity and support to make independent decisions.
Pros
Days free, Night Auditors get a free meal per shift.
Cons
Night time job. Its pro is its con.
I worked the audit shift so hard to tell what it was like during the day but the FD manager always left stupid notes about stuff that had nothing to do with audit and always wanted us to show up at meeting at 2 or 3pm just make sure we didn't get a good day's sleep before being up all night.
Each person must find a Marriott that they feel comfortable at. Just because you don't like one, doesn't mean that you won't like another. Keep searching until you find one that fits.
I like the place. It has new energy. More traditional than most new hotels. Attract a lot of talent. Good luck. I mean it. Hard workers deserve their reward.
I really like Marriott as a company and enjoy working in this field. Management and staff members work together as a team to get the work done. I am a very upbeat person and like to meet with different people and working in Marriott I am able to do what I like most and utilize my professional experience at the same time.
Pros
Works with your schedule and free lunches in some days.
This company was a great company well treated also family welcome Great accomplishments first time a long-term job, first job that I have a travel to a new city. Very rewarding overall the best job ever
working with people and get to meet new clients day to day business very friendly environment and learn new business Technic every day , great company to work and management is great
I drove by the hotel one day and on the off chance applied within. I was pleasantly surprised to be hired relatively quickly and I haven’t left since!
I loved the TownePlace Suites. It was amazing. I loved the environment and the guest are great. I love helping the guest and learning about the hotel industry.
MARRIOTT claims to have an open door and no retaliation policy, but they protect the wrongdoing and punish the etchical employees. Novato location has extremely high turnover, lots of backstabbing, supervisors gossip about you and they have minimal training. Nothing like their image portrays
From being my first Marriott Location, I learned to pick up work fairly quickly. The overnight shift can be dragging at times but work is fairly simple and you learn the methods of financial and etc. Great beginning to step up in hospitality by learning overnight audits.
Marriott is such a loyal and great company to work for. We specialize in making sure the guest feels 100% at home- especially with being an extended stay, we try to accommodate all guest needs.
A lot of work for not much money. Not much to add other than that without giving away who I am. For the amount of work Night Audit does they really should hire an accountant.