Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Night Auditor

Night Auditor position is pretty cool. I've gotten to meet some interesting people and the perks are great (discounts). The hours are 11 pm - 7 am so that can be tough at times. Overall very solid.
Great work life balance. They are a great and understanding company to work with. Management team are always there to help you when needed. Definitely will recommend
I am part time, just started. since the interview on site it was been a very relaxed feeling. the managers/ superviors are very friendly and welcoming as well as the coworkers. I am exicted for whats in store for the future. Benefits for part time is AMAZING.
The environment was great meet alot of interesting people and made great connections. The management was shady and promised you things they couldn't keep. They management just wanted you to do there jobs while they kicked back and got paid.
My location is great. Franchises are run differently. It's best to work for corporate locations. The company is a wonderful company. Full of friendly people and it has amazing benefits.
My first position in the hotel industry. It was an exciting job for someone who has the ability to work overnight shifts and after the training process a relatively easy job to do. Most nights are laid back but always be prepared to accommodate any issue.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Overnight shift
SpringHill Suites Marriott Clearwater is a good hotel to work for. They are owned by a holding company, and you get hotel discounts. The workers are friendly and hardworking.
Pros
Benefits, hotel discounts
Cons
no real break during shift
A work day would typically entail balancing the hotel and ensuring the system was balanced both in funds and in rooms sold. Pre-work would include cleaning the lobby, shutting down external systems such as lights and fire places. Management was always willing to answer my questions and help with any difficult situations.
Pros
Excellent coworkers
Cons
Everyone is new to their position and it shows but many are quickly adapting.
Everything went smooth and was very easy going, I enjoyed the process and hope everything moves forward for the future of employment. I look forward to what happens.
Awesome place to work! Great management. You will learn a lot working in this hotel. That will set you up for better job opportunities. The professionalism there is outstanding!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Pace changes
I was promoted from within they jumped at the chance to hire me bc of my availability and experience very good management staff willing to do whatever to keep good people
Wichita Marriott is a fair and fun place to work. The other Hosts' are friendly and helpful. The management is fair in their assessments of each employee that is in their care.
Pros
Nice people, fun environment, great benefits, good pay.
Cons
healthcare expensive
It was a great experience working for Marriott. I learned a lot from Marriott and it helped me out in other areas in my life and other jobs I've had since.
I learned a lot from them,some Good and some bad . Learned that there is no such thing as job security no matter how you’ve never missed a day or been late and still end up training your replacement. Overall experience great
The work experience will depend on the franchises financial commitment, attitude towards growth and opportunities in for the staff. Properly balanced great! Financial concerns of owners will limit supplies, quality of functional support, number of employees, hours, pay etc Marriott where I worked was very well balanced
Fast paced alot of hours and weekends Alot of room to grow, Co workers are awesome managers great willing to work with you on a day to day basis. Get to meet great people
My last position was night auditor which was one of the most challenging jobs in the company but I managed to run not only my hotel but two more. I’m very reliable and when it comes to work/paperwork whatever it may be I like to be as proficient as possible.
Great place to work good team and nice environment growing level is high according to the learning point of view very good property professional staff
Every hotel is different; no matter where you work, there will be things you don't particularly care for. However, Marriott is a very open, friendly, hospitable work environment who takes great care of their employees. As long as you do your job and do it well, you should love it! Employee discounts on rooms are phenomenal! Immediate family gets employee rates as well.
Would like to stay in Marriott workplace. There are always more opportunities no matter what position you are carrying. My last Marriott job at courtyard on boulevard was terrible but doesn't change my love for the work that I do.I know my worth and hope to get right back to work in my field.
Pros
Insurance vacation time friendly atmosphere
Cons
Can think of nothing bad to say
i enjoyed working late nights, and doing my job duties, like folding laundry, counting money at the end of my shift, checking guest in, and having to put check out slips under the guests doors.