Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Marriott has good culture like associate is first.You will get the chance to work or can be able transfer inter department.I seriously miss Marriott
Marriott is a dream job for every hospitality professional..We believe in overall development of an individual.Ample opportunities within thencompmay are provided to grow.
Its a good company about the benefits they say but work life balance goes for a toss in this company . Salary is less compared the market and long working hours . Which is not expected
Marriott holds an amazing working environment with the open door policy each is reachable to each .The company ensures employees get some leisure time
Marriott International holds a place of great sentimental value in my life. J. Willard Marriott once said 'Take care of your employees, your employees will look after your guests and they will come back'. This statement is put to use practically and is one of the major reasons for my loyalty towards the brand. In keeping true to its culture throughout the year the HR team organised events and workshops for the personal development of the employees; Zumba sessions, tea time activities for team building, Cookery sessions by the senior management team, an evening of fun for the employees family members, celebrating women's day, celebrating Earth Hour etc etc. I really benefited through these breaks at work because it gave me the time i needed to relax and feel rejuvenated. Being recognised month on month by the GM for my services at the Associate meet helped build my confidence and made me feel valued and appreciated. A typical day at work would begin with me getting up to date on the current happenings at the hotel. As Guest Relations Manager it was my responsibility to know which guests had faced issues and had these been resolved? if not, then what was the best possible way to resolve it. Guest Relations was the face of the hotel because we were the first ones to interact with any and all guest as part of creating a unique arrival experience. From here on, developing and maintaining a formal relationship with guests during their length of stay was imperative.In addition to assisting guests in checking in and checking out I would also make sure to know who the VIP arrivals - more...
Everyday i got somthing new to learn..it is my best part of life ...i got more option with my work...i learn lot of things about kitchen because it is my first job ...thanks to marriott international...
I am doing aa job only 1 years in a guard position on contrect but now i am a supervisor in leela palace bangalore all exprince is courtyard by marriott i love marriott
challenging, great place to learn, work culture/management is also good, if you have will to grow and to do something out of the box, Marriott is best.
Pros
Leaves, employee policies, core values
Cons
N/a
Marriott as an global is a great place to work ,its equal to fun at work but in india still salary structure need to be improved there is lot differences on same level. my self i love this company a lot to learn and full of opportunity are there ,
Pros
work culture is great out here
Cons
there is no such cons
Awesome people and good and fun work place to work. Marriott gives more opportunity and importance to their associates for growing professionally in their carrer
It is also a best place to work with. This place gave me a different direction to prove my capabilities. Gave me a chance to prove by abilities. A had a great learning while working with the organization.
Great company to work for.Better opportunites .good growth in management and at a entry level. Depends on where and which management you work for. Positive work culture
Pros
Many opportunites
Cons
Management prefer local canditates
was just a trainee there had to join to learn about the daily operations of pastry department and to get a insight about operations of bakery overall agood experience
It was just my career starting with Le Meridien Bangaluru and really I learned a lot through working with Le Meridien Bangaluru. And I found time to develop my career.
part of preoopening team and been in the first Marriott of bangalore was always been cherising. great team work and loads of activities to motivate team and work space.
everyday for me is a new learning day and also to teach people also. taking care of people and motivating them and growing has always been my focus, delivering of quality without compensating standards and morals.
Pros
growth
Cons
economical
Career development for self improvement and learning new things. Employees and management are very friendly. Work culture was good. Senior use to train the the junior and during performance appraisal we use to get the feed back in which areas to improved and based on that Training use to provide
Pros
Canteen subsidised food
Cons
Tea break in the morning, Lunch and evening tea break
That was my first job to starting my carrier i was learned lot from my senior . that was the great time i spend over their . In briefing time i learn so many things which is belongs to hotel industry.
It is the best place to learn for Fresher.They provide many scope to learn to yourself about the Hotel operations.Management is good.They gives equal opportunities to all the staffs of all level.they also plan tour for their all staffs for their enjoyments and recreations.
Pros
Cooperative, Helpful
Cons
Working hours
i takes care house keeping,laundry & public area operations,really great experience,learnt budget aspects of rooms division made budget explanation sheet,achieved guest voice score.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
salary is less !
A work place filled with fun and learning. On the job training experience with front end operations. Guest interactions and learning standard operating procedures of hotel and hospitality industry.
Pros
Work culture and learning environment.