Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Aspen, CO

i worked at the amazing st. regis hotel in aspen co. i had a great team and work with everyone in the hotel. it was a fantastic time and would love to recommend anyone.
I liked Marriott but the Ritz-Carlton Club Aspen has poor management and is not a place I would recommend. It was the worst experience I have ever had.
Pros
beautiful property
Cons
Upper managment is horrible and there is alot of turnover at the Ritz-Carlton Club Aspen.
maior desafio diário seria atingir as satisfação de clientes de alto nível de importância e expectativas. desafio esse concretizado na maior parte das vezes com uma equipa bastante profissional e qualificada. a cultura empresarial desta empresa é bastante rígida visto ser uma empresa multinacional de luxo e que trabalha com pessoas de todo o mundo de forma a corresponder às barreiras linguísticas de alguns clientes internacionais.
Enjoy the work environment at the Remede Spa. Excellent director whom understands people how we might need to work in today's work place. She is just and fair yet knows about being kind.
I am developing my skills as an administrator, working primarily with various platforms including Server 2008 rt and Exchange server. Some Unix based programs and other applications for robust communications in a rather large hotel structure universally. One IT director trains me as his personal assistant. This program ends in November.
Pros
Internship program
Cons