Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Coral Gables, FL

Loved working for the company and the opportunities it gave me, I would like to work one day for the company again on the future and learn more from it
The Westin had a superb management team and a general manager with an open door policy. The front desk team worked well together and we were crossed trained in various departments. We offered world class service and our guests expected it. We practiced getting to know the guest travel itinerary and was able to provide customized service. There was excellent corporate support and unlimited online training and updated information on improvement in service excellence.
Pros
Great work environment, friendly staff and excellent management team.
Cons
High expectations of our guests, there was no room for errors.
The management is really nice, my supervisor, manager and captains taught me a lot of things. They served as an inspiration to me. The Hardest part of the job; well really there isn't any when you joy what you are doing. the enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people. and Always there to serve.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Perfect work/life balance, nice company to work for awesome benefits. Fun people to work with, go team all around. Free parking for managers.
I really enjoyed working here because it was a fast paced industry. This was a very enjoyable atmosphere for one to be working in.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
No break
a ta typical daya typical day at work at workypical day at work
This is a great Company to work for they always have open doors to teach you what best for you.