Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Hollywood, FL

Marriott is a excellent work environment where they treat the guest like family as well as the employees! Marriott has a team partnership where everyone is successful, due to the fact the encourge one another to be nothing less than there best!
It was so much fun to work with this company. It has given me different skills to pursue my career with different companies. 7 years ago, I knew nothing about purchasing and food. This company has trained me and now I become one of the top in purchasing and receiving and I master their software so called " eatec" and show everyone what you can do with such software. Although I use my math skills to master every area in my department, I thank this company for the opportunity it has given me.
I quickly advanced at this hotel - I started as Front Desk agent in August 2011; was promoted to Executive Assistant in October 2011; then promoted to Sales (Group Housing Coordinator) in July 2012. Great work environment and supervisors. I love the Hospitality industry in the sense that I get to continuously improve my customer service and multi-tasking skills. I enjoy pleasing customers and seeing great customer service pay-off in terms of repeat business, excellent customer survey reviews, etc.