Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Middleburg Heights, OH

Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Marriott International, Inc. are average compared to similar positions in the area. I would say in general, though, many hospitality positions are underpaid for the amount of knowledge and skill they must have to do their job. Also, since hotels are open 24/7, you will have to sacrifice a lot of weekends and holidays.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Marriott International, Inc., I think you are in a good position. Night Audit is a tough shift to fill and if you are reliable, your job will be pretty secure. You may be able to move into management by proving that you are reliable and hard-working.
great place to work with great employees and managers. everyone works together and is treated fairly and equally, like coming in to work and there were great benefits.
Pros
great employee discounts
Cons
was taken over by new management.
I am a disciplined and focused individual who has always preformed well. My current employer commends my efficiency, dedication to my work and excellent leadership skills. I believe leadership is not a position or title, it is action and example. I am confident that my strong work ethic, years of experience as a current Chief Engineer and passion for the industry would make me a valuable employee. I take great pride in my work. I don't feel I have a job description as I wear many hats through out the day. I have always worked for others the way I would want someone to work for me. On a typical day I do anything from fixing a microwave, working on an HVAC, to painting. I supervise 3-4 maintenance at any given time. I attempt to find their strengths and assist where they are struggling. I understand that our team is only as good as our weakest member.