Marriott International, Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Naperville, IL

Naperville, IL10 reviews
Excellent company to work for. Co workers are great. Management is excellent except for 1 or 2 people. Very unfair. Only 1 really needed a ethics class and proper management training.
Everyone is kind and the days go by quickly. I love the people I work with and never would imagine myself leaving the Marriott brand. Great workplace and even better people.
The people at the Marriott are very nice, but they aren't willing to push to get things done in the fact of canceling events because they either weren't advertised or don't want to put the work in to make it happen.
i cant speak on behalf of all marriotts but the one i worked for didnt have room for more opportunities to grow, typical work day had the short staff overworked and under paid
It is a fast paced environment with many chances to continue learning. The job was very close to where I live and the people I worked with were very welcoming.
Marriott has a great name, and is a great company to work for. Holds a lot of opportunities. Working there has introduced me to people of all professions, goals, and dreams from all over the world!
Had a blast working for them and it's was a great place to stay the people there were nice the food was great I got along with all my coworkers and the company party's was a blast
Working here is a different experience every day. All kinds of different groups come in from corporate groups to sports groups. Working with the co-workers I have makes this job fun and exciting.
Fun co-workers and nice regular guest.

Asked to do much more than you were compensated for.

Upper management a lot of times only seemed to care about how you made them look, instead of helping and providing tools needed.
Pros
decent benefits
Cons
awful pay
Interning here helped assure me that architecture was the field for me. There were a variety of people willing to help train me here.