Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in San Juan, PR

I had the pleasure of working five years for this company. I can't even begin to express how much I loved my job. This is a great company with great employees overall. The hardest part of my job was not being able to spend that much time with my family. The most enjoyable would be getting to know all of the people I met on a daily basis.
Company it's great , management needs improvement good benifits company has a good view about familiy and lets you ajust recivie yearly rise could move around as task force in which helps for personal experience
Cons
Un trabajo muy bueno, excelentes jefes y un lugar de oportunidades
Bueno para mi es la mejor compañia para trabajar tiene buenos veneficio para los asociado tiene oportunidades para el crecimiento de asociado mundialmente
Can’t complain about nothing, they take care all the employee as a family. Many employees that have work there, they have more then 15 or 20 year working. That is meant that the company is solid.
Algún personal de Recursos Humanos son un desastre. No son imparciales. Buscan la manera de defender al mánager del Departamento por que se conocen de años. Es una subcultura de amiguismo sin importar la cultura Marriott. Si te quejas o vas a Recursos Humanos, Tus supervisores toman represalias. No hay confidencialidad en RH. Tienes q ser amigo de supervisor para que no te amoneste y te deje llegar tarde, faltar, solicitar días libres cuando quieras, tener discrepancias y que sean obviadas, cometer faltas que van contra el manual que conllevan despido y te las dejen pasar. En fin....la compañía es decente pero a los que tienes trabajando allí son un asco.
San Juan Marriott, a place where employees are very much replaceable and mistreated. Exploited and unrecognized for their good labor. Fired without reasonable cause or explanation. Lack of coaching, follow up, work dedication, work life balance and complete discrimination. They advertise a service they DO NOT PROVIDE within their guest and associates supervisors are
Gracias por la oportunidad, han sido excelentes jefes.
Working at Marriott had teach me a lot about the hospitality industry. As the biggest hotel chain in the world, it is our responsibility to ensure we fill all guest and employees expectations.
Management needs a course on how to treat employees with respect . Human resource too. Marriott hotels are a great place to work but when you put incompetent people in charge you get a ticking time bomb. Work at the San Juan Marriott in Puerto Rico.
At work is always a learning experience about life and how I can expand my knowledge in this industry and raising to more opportunities to grow. I like a work ethic as a team specially in this industry.
Tiene bueno beneficios pero la administracion no sirve de nada mucho equipo dañado y no escuchan opiniones de ningun tipo. Se enfocan mas en el bonvoy member en ves de a todos por igual. Muchas veces tratan de humilla.
Its a geeat place to work. You have opportunites to growth and Received some.many trainnings to be a complete associate. Every day is.different never.the same.
Quality services. Polite and respectful to guests. Honesty and loyalty to guests and company. Professional skills with Spanish and English language. Professional appearance on dress code.
I'm so proud of what at I became, I learn a lot of things and meet new pleople everyday. every day was a challange but its was very fun and I wish a could work again. One of the best company that I ever work at
Hotel muy fino y elegante, donde sus invitados esta muy cómodos con el servicio.
Son muy coperadores y se trabaja cn buen equipo. Me emcanta trabajar en esta compañia
Promote a fun and relaxing and safe atmosphere for guest in all recreational activities and areas by expressing an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude. Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility.
Pros
Free lunches and parking
Cons
N/a
Very low parenting benefits, no perks. They need to find a way to create a better work life balance for their employees especially Managers. They prefers bringing Executive leaders from outside than promoting from within.
Pros
Many different career options
Cons
work life balance
It was a very fun job, you get to know about different cultures and get to know something new every day. I loved my job it did have its difficulties because there are some people that get there not in there greatest mood but it sure makes the difference wen you can make their day better. I learned you never know everything and theres always new knowledge to be learned. At the end is a very fluffing line of work and you can always enjoy what you do.
Muy buena compañia creces como empleados en diferentes área excelente hotel