Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Towson, MD

As I'm working banquet jobs and carving station and help setting up and prep also and look to do work for the next day to help out when I'm free to do it
Pros
Cons
Two breaks
Great company to work, miss working for Marriott. Enjoyed my associates. And the guest.................................would love to work for Marriottt again
The Marriott name covers over 20+ different hotel brands - this gives you a multitude of different places to transfer to and expand. Each property is unique in its own way. My experience at this particular one was great benefits, good leadership and an overall awesome time.
LOVED working for Marriott Hotels. In late 2015 when my husband had passed the entire staff covered for my time off in my time of need. Management was excellent, however we did seem to go through more managers than staff.
Towson University Marriott did not live up to that standards of Marriott. When an employee walks into a Marriott, they have a level of expectation for great customer service and supportive management staff. The general manager lived in the hotel on the 18th floor with his family and HE was NEVER around. It was like inmates were running the asylum. Worst hotel that I ever worked for!
Pros
Marriott discount
Cons
Mgmt staff never around, no one cared about their job
I loved working here. I learned so much and love the fast paced environment. Management was willing to teach you and help you grow. Unfortunately all the ESPN Zone owned by Disney closed.
fun welcoming environment love interacting with people and passing my smile on at the front desk getting to know the families and business people that i interact with being able to solve a problem and always up for a good challenge.
I love how the managers put the employees first. It inspires me to work towards my Goals and be very helpful at work. This has helped me increase my confidence
Its an ok place to work. The supervisor is very pushy the cheif.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
supervisor disaray