Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Concierge in Washington, DC

I love what i do at the Marriott, i would not leave the Marriott it's fun i get to interact with the guest, meet new people it's fun, it's a pleasure to assist someone else in need of anything it takes me outside of myself.
Pros
Definitely get free lunch
Cons
Breaks are too short
The employees and management staff at Marriott Hotels International and W Washington DC specifically, exude professional, genuine, warm customer service. Management empowers employees to go above and beyond, and think outside the box to provide epic moments for guests.
Great opening team at an energetic urban property. Very diverse and dynamic work environment. Great benefits buy pay was a little low for a high cost city.
A day at the Westin is exciting. You never know what kind of guest you will be having to deal with. When I come in to work I have to check reservations in order to know what the occupancy will be. I also have to check with my colleagues to see if there is anything that I need to be aware of before I release them at work. The hardest part of my job is knowing how the guest are feeling of energy. My job is to make them comfortable in my hotel so that they can have a good time and come back. I really enjoy the people I work with we always have a good time and get the job done by the end of the night before we check ourt.
Pros
The restaurant feeds us every Friday
Cons
No breaks
I love the fact that I always meet new people and got to be apart of helping take care of DMV's finest people.
I enjoyed learning customer service and learning about finance.