Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent in Hollywood, FL

The most enjoyble part of the job was being the first person to have that personal contact with my guest. With a bubbly smile I greet and welcome my guest and start their day off with a great and positive attitude. That is most enjoyable to me because I have that first one on one with the guest which allows me to start off a great and stisfying day for guest so that they come back.
Pros
Union Hotel
Cons
No Cons
She has favored she choose who she like and she use a big smile to believe her that she like you but she like her own people as I always try to do my best she always put you down treat in people like you are stupid they don’t no how to talk to they employees every day I was coming home stressed though that I never do a good job is sad no to be appreciated..they only good manager there is the night shift manager very understanding and helpful guy..
I was first point of contact with each guest as they entered the hotel. Greeted guests using five second five feet rule. Registering and booking guests in and out of their rooms while accommodating and special requests. Handling all stages of a guests stay as well as giving them the run down of the hotel.
friendly staff,. Wok flow was very busy. Very Clean office, Staff was like family. Open work place meet a lot of international people.