Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Night Auditor in Washington, DC

Great place and environment to work at.Friendly Management and staff.The most enjoyable part of the job was the employee appeciation week and the end of year Holiday party
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
No employee parking
Great place to work but management needs to be better at following company standards. Very much appreciated the opportunity to work for the brand. Love the company values and what they stand for!
Great place to work! always room for advancement co workers where very friendly and caring. Very professional environment.
Great Company to work for i will continue to work for this company for a long period of time.
Working for Marriott has been an amazing experience so far. The managers are great and the guest are fun to deal with. Each day there is some new challenge to take on that makes each day an adventure. Working overnight as an auditor has been great. I have learned many new things such accouting work.
This place does not have everything organized.They do not pay well and no room for advancement.
Pros
Starwood Company
Cons
Micro management and does not pay well
A typical day would consist of checking in guest and making sure their stay with us was enjoyable. I learned patience at this job because there were times where we could not accommodate all guests needs. The hardest part of the job was the fact that it was over night. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with all the staff.
Pros
Cons
Working over night
I enjoyed my tenure with Marriott. My normal schedule started at 11 pm. I learned many things that were not always part of my job duties, such as housekeeping room turnover, Food and beverage and handling sensitive information acquired from guest.
Pros
The customer contact provided for a rich daily experience
Cons
The schedule of being open during holidays and inclement weather
i oversaw the night auditors on the shift 11 pm -7am assisted with any guest complaints.
Pros
great company
Cons
was parttime
I work at Marriott while i was in school the first time and I loved it I started as hostess and moved up to a night auditor. I want to go back and work with them again.