Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Security Officer

It's a good place to work. The benefits are good and the management give you the chance to tell your mind every year.
Friendly people best place to work Everybody has a good attitude never seen anybody mad or upset Management supervisors always there when you need them positive environment to work
It was a good stepping stone for me until I got hired by a police agency. They have great benefits, but moving up from within could be improved on. They don't promote well within the company.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Not good promotions
We work hard and learn alot from our previous job. They treat there staff so well. We work as a team helping each other in any difficulty. Authority to take decesion is being provided by our managers.
I enjoyed alot there because i learnt so much and specially we have daily briefing over there and wit meeting new guests i got lot of experience and we have also interation with government agencies also.
Pros
Learing enviornment
Cons
Salary is less
Its educative and professional environment to work with Marriott's. Gives all associates same opportunities in all aspects of work Online trainings .
My review is based on my Marriott Work Family, together we made everyday special for ourselves so that we can make our guests feel special, welcomed and happy
Pros
Good hot hearty lunches
Cons
Health care package was awesome
The Employees at Marriott are very personable. From management on down, everyone is easy to talk to. I enjoy coming to work everyday. They will work with you on your schedule and are genuinely concerned about your well being.
Nice hotel with friendly employees, concerned manager, great affordable insurance benefits, retirement plans, vacation and sick time generated, associate appreciation acknowledged
Pros
free employee parking
Cons
low salary for line staff
Company offer good benefits and strong support system. Lots of room for growth in other areas of hospitality industry. Opportunity to relocate and stay within organization
Great Corporation to work for. Supervisors and Managers are on point when it comes to customer service. The organization spends a lot of training and effort to ensure the service level remains at a specific mark, at all times.
That was my first security job and it was a good experience, it definitely keeps me busy and productive and I was providing security for traveling people to make sure their stay at the hotel went smooth.. there are a lot of room to grow in the company
I am doing aa job only 1 years in a guard position on contrect but now i am a supervisor in leela palace bangalore all exprince is courtyard by marriott i love marriott
Great place to network and meet new people. Company provides great benefits and a decent discount. Easy transfers within the US as well as international.
Good place to work and great management staff good coworkers pleasant environment to attend school to complete your education and raise your family. Teamwork is great.
Great people to work with but terrible management! They pay minimum wage and expect a few employees to do way to much due to tremendous understaffing in every department! With proper management and fair compensation it would a great place to work!
Starwood International owned Westin Hotel. When Marriott took over, quality and staffing declined. Level of products and services has suffered. I would keep my position, but we are unable to staff appropriately.
Hotels are a 7 day a week operation so employees must be prepared for a varying schedule. Customer service is Paramount. Flexibility is very important. Must enjoy people & being a problem solver is an important skill to have.
I will recommend this company if you're looking for something fast pace and new when I first started I didn't know my job but the employees here will help you.
Я работаю в компании Марриот уже 1.5 года,в отделе службы безопасности, шикарное руководство СБ,делает все что возможно для своих сотрудников,но увы заработная плата настолько низкая и не оправданная что опускаются руки.....
For security, the job was great and the consistency of work in a hotel was great. I learned a lot from my (then) supervisor on how to conduct investigations.