Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Snack Bar Attendant

The days were so comfortable. I developed different skills in areas like computers and management of storage. I learned about the operation of hotel industries.
Marriott International is an American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities.
Pros
free meals at any time during duty hrs
Cons
sometimes we do extra hrs depends on business
I like to work in hospitality industry, serving the guest and exceed guest expectation creating a unique and memorable experience, working as a team player.
Pros
free parking
Cons
some weeks working 30-32 hours
I worked as a mini-bar attendent. Every day I was coming in the morning started print the paper with informations about guests, then went to check all check-out rooms, after 12-00 pm I checked other rooms. I learned how to check, how to manage and be succesful in that, how to finish in time when you have a lot of guests in hotel, my co-workers did same things well, we helped each other in any situations. The hardest part of this job was to prepare clean glasses, because you couldn't to make them all clean in time also we had to put all the bottles in minibars. There are 210 rooms and to fill all of this rooms immediately was hard. The most enjoyable part of this job was meeting new people, to talk with them and to know something new. Also I met a lot of famous guy there.
I have been working there for almost 5 year, and this is the time to move and find new job for me to show what I've learned in my previous job.
will explain in my interview day if possible.... in this company work biased on frinrd ship and tec... easy to find good coworker but they are not in our department
Pros
free lunch
Cons
fallowing too many ideas
Nice Hotel and nice co worker I gained additional experience.
Great company, built my customer service skills and also my problem solving skills
A typical day was when i met with Mr MarriottI Learned how to prepare all hot and cold beveragesI Had Three awesome managers including coworkersThe hardest part is when one of coworker depend on you because i was hard workeri enjoyed free lunch and breakfast.
Working at the Westin Cincinnati was a great experience. I worked there while in college. The people working there are all very nice and dedicated to the hotel. Its a fun place to work as long as you have your priorities right (taking care of the guests). I would definitely reccommend it to anyone looking for a job in hospitality